+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: 4/2 Results Show **Spoilers**

Re: 4/2 Results Show **Spoilers**

Was it me, or did the sing-out seem to be recorded? There were times during the swan song when Ramiele's mouth matched the words, and other times it didn't. Or were the background singers / background track louder than she was? I wonder if, for the west coast broadcast (which isn't live), the sound editors have begun to "fix" the sing outs, since usually they're so painfully off-pitch because the heartbroken young'un is crying.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2894330;
    Was it me, or did the sing-out seem to be recorded? There were times during the swan song when Ramiele's mouth matched the words, and other times it didn't. Or were the background singers / background track louder than she was? I wonder if, for the west coast broadcast (which isn't live), the sound editors have begun to "fix" the sing outs, since usually they're so painfully off-pitch because the heartbroken young'un is crying.
    That performance was so weird! You're closer to putting a finger on it than I was... but yeah, it didn't feel like Ramiele was singing the whole thing live and in our space-time continuum.

And whose bright idea was it to bring everyone on stage to clap and shuffle and look happy behind her? The poor little kitten is having a meltdown; it might be the moment for a group hug and supportive back-up vocals, but making it a perky group sing is just an indignity.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Your Top 8.....

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2889973;
    What is it about ex-Idolers who have moved to Nashville that they are ALL well... a bit weird looking?

I mean except for Carrie, and I'm pretty sure she lives in California or somethin' these days.

Bo... most people STILL don't know who you are. Sorry, dude!

Screamy time. And... ick. She's safe. And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... think we may never be rid of her. At least for a while.

The two folksters are left, and one of the two of them is B3, although I doubt will be going with Rammy and Krusty in the mix.

Actually I think Carrie has a home in Nashville too...

Have to disagree with you Krom on the Bo situation....people DO know who he is (and I even mean people outside of his home state!)....it was great seeing Bo again.....he looked good and he looked happy!

I was glad to see The Clark Brothers....I liked their song but I agree with someone else who posted about wishing they had sung their song "Billy the Kid"....they may not be great singers (in some people's opinion) but I love their fiery performances they had on TNGAB....I am surprised that they didn't mention Ashley played fiddle for Carrie though.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2899779;
    Actually I think Carrie has a home in Nashville too...
    Yes she does. She had to sell her first house in Nashville and move into a gated community for privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2899702;
    Your Top 8.....

The girls are really all very pretty!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2899702;
    Your Top 8.....

Funny how Archuleta looks like a 10-year old kid.

Does anyone ese think that it looks like Kristy was photo-shopped in the picture?
    Forever a Word Nerd

+ Reply to Thread