+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: DialIdol **Possible Spoilers**

Premium Member

DialIdol **Possible Spoilers**

on the DI site David Archuleta is polling 1, MJ is polling 2 and JC-polling 3 so no problems for these guys come Thursday IMO.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 02-20-2008 at 05:35 PM. Reason: edit in contestant name

DialIdol Season 7 **Possible Spoilers**

Please put all posts regarding DialIdol in this thread. Future posts in other threads mentioning DialIdol will be deleted.

Thanks!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey

Re: DialIdol Season 7 **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2803628;
    on the DI site David Archuleta is polling 1, MJ is polling 2 and JC-polling 3 so no problems for these guys come Thursday IMO.
    I'm not surprised. I thought those were the top three guys, maybe not necessarily in that order IMHO, but certainly who I'd call for top three.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

any news on who is in the front?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2814704;
    any news on who is in the front?
    David Archuleta is killing everyone.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

So who is voting for Jason Y.? Why is he 2nd place after last night's voting? While Danny Noriega is in danger of elimination!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;2814730;
    So who is voting for Jason Y.? Why is he 2nd place after last night's voting? While Danny Noriega is in danger of elimination!
    Something stinks big time if Jason stays another week. He's done nothing to earn it. I can't believe they even put him through to the top 24.

So who is voting for Jason Y.? Why is he 2nd place after last night's voting?
    All I can figure is that he's getting a lot of votes from his son's preschool where they've included a special seminar on speed-dialing in the curriculum, or from lot of his own relatives who are counting on free Princess Cruise tickets when he makes it big as the next Love Bloat singer on the Lido deck.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Leo
    Premium Member

It is within the margin of error, so I take everything except David Archuleta's top spot with a grain of salt. That said, I think Danny's numbers on DI suffer a little because his fanbase is probably tween-heavy and more likely to text rather than call.

I think DI is whacked! Something is wrong with the software. DI is reporting very few voters so the margin of error is very large. Only Archuleta is safe for the boys while noone is safe among the girls. Overmyer may be on top but I do not think she really got more votes than Malubay who is 4th to last. I think very few people are using DI right now but fans of Yeager and Overmyer are obviously using it to powervote.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1234567891011 ... LastLast