+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: DialIdol **Possible Spoilers**

Re: DialIdol Season 7 **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2959304;
    Scremesha @ # 1 above Cook?
    That's too weird
    Wow!!! This is scary!
    That's where I would have put her (only per last night's performances though) except I would have Jason last. If they switched Jason with Brooke that would be exactly how I rated last night's performances.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2959304;
    Scremesha @ # 1 above Cook?
    That's too weird
    Wow!!! This is scary!
    I'm not getting any of the data to show up for me... just the ordering of names. Is anyone else?

If you look at it sorted by Raw Numbers (same thing... no data showing for me), but they order the contestants based upon the raw numbers of calls. In that case it shows that Syesha had the lowest number of raw numbers of calls. So this could still go either way.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2960197;
    I'm not getting any of the data to show up for me... just the ordering of names. Is anyone else?

If you look at it sorted by Raw Numbers (same thing... no data showing for me), but they order the contestants based upon the raw numbers of calls. In that case it shows that Syesha had the lowest number of raw numbers of calls. So this could still go either way.
    In the Green... (Safe Zone)
    Syesha Mercado 1-2
    David Cook 1-2

In the Yellow (Danger)
    David Archuleta 3-5
    Jason Castro 3-5
    Brooke White 3-5

I'd take the dialidol predictions with a grain of salt, though - a few weeks ago, Christy Lee Cook was in the green "safe zone" and she got voted off that next evening. I think it was right last week, though, so you never know. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if dialidol's 1st listed Syesha is in the bottom (as consistent in the past)
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

I think DI's predictive days are gone. It only shows how tech savvy phone voters (the smallest segment) are going and misses the whole segment of the population using text. As more and more tweens and teens get unlimited text on their phones, that segment may be coming to a point where it represents more than 50% of the total votes. How else can we explain Jason being safe this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;2962106;
    I think DI's predictive days are gone. It only shows how tech savvy phone voters (the smallest segment) are going and misses the whole segment of the population using text. As more and more tweens and teens get unlimited text on their phones, that segment may be coming to a point where it represents more than 50% of the total votes. How else can we explain Jason being safe this week?
    I'll never trust that again! I should've known something just wasn't right when they had Screamesha in the top spot. DI's credibility has gone down the toilet as far as I'm concerned!

Leo
    Premium Member

I had my suspicions about the Syesha result as well, and when I looked at the numbers what I found was that their numbers were unduly influenced by several states. (This is available via the GeoPredictions link on their site.)

I guess the only thing is that Ryan never announced that Brooke and Syesha were the Bottom 2 (those exact words were neevr said). Obviously Brooke was, since she went home, but it was never said that Syesha was in the Bottom 2....so I guess, you never know. But I take DialIdol with a grain of salt...
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2962261;
    I guess the only thing is that Ryan never announced that Brooke and Syesha were the Bottom 2 (those exact words were neevr said). Obviously Brooke was, since she went home, but it was never said that Syesha was in the Bottom 2....so I guess, you never know. But I take DialIdol with a grain of salt...
    Hmmm. You may be on to something. What if the AI producers wanted to keep at least one girl around into the final 3? No better way than to put her in perceived jeopardy yet again and see if the voters respond.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2962261;
    Ding ding ding!!!! You are correct. They swapped out Castro for Syesha in order to save Paula from allegations that her remark prejudiced Castro. I'm so glad someone else noticed!

+ Reply to Thread