+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839

Thread: DialIdol **Possible Spoilers**

Re: DialIdol **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by diva211;3459485;
    Did anyone get a confirmation text message last night?
    My response came through at 11:44 this morning "Idol: Your votes for Kris were received. ..."
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam;3459613;
    Phew! As a Kris fan, I'm glad you resolved the question. Don't feel sheepish. I think it's unfair of AI to set up the voting system encouraging viewers to text or phone their fingers off. It would be much more humane to limit viewers to voting just once from one phone. But AI likes the artificially high "votes" you can announce onstage from multiple votes. I'm sure Ryan will brag tonight "We had a 100 million votes."
    Tell me about it. My husband thought I was so pathetic sitting for 2&1/2 hours hitting my redial button. He felt sorry enough, he texted 150x for Kris for me so I would go to sleep. Now that's love!

Quote Originally Posted by the Ricker;3459798;
    Tell me about it. My husband thought I was so pathetic sitting for 2&1/2 hours hitting my redial button. He felt sorry enough, he texted 150x for Kris for me so I would go to sleep. Now that's love!
    That's funny. Will you trade husbands with me? It would be a cold day in hell before my husband would help me vote. My husband hates American Idol and rolls his eyes every time he passes the TV and I'm watching it. He's gotten better though. At least he hasn't done a "spite" CD purchase since Season 2: Back then, he knew I loved Ruben and didn't like Clay's singing, so he bought a Clay CD just to annoy me. He listened to it just once. I'll give my mate credit tho, he did accompany me to one Ruben concert.

At any rate, Ruben is the last performer I extensively voted for, and we didn't have Dialidol back in those days.
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

+ Reply to Thread