+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Syesha Mercado - Season 7

I enjoy FORTplay JayPea Patches's Avatar

Re: Syesha Mercado - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by Malekz_9z93;2968417;
    Syesha has lots of potential to be a Dreamgirls. She has the package, she can sing, acting..and maybe dancing..probably
    She is DEFINITELY the WHOLE package.

She is one B-U-T-ful woman ... very graceful, classy, charming and extremely sexy.

What more could a guy ask for?
    "An apple a day may keep the doctor at bay" ... but on top of that, an Apple™ consumer won't get any viruses either!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayPea Patches;2974827;
    What more could a guy ask for?
    One who doesn't have a fiance, maybe...
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2974844;
    One who doesn't have a fiance, maybe...
    Hey, I'm married, but I'm being facetious here ... I'm sure there are many red-blooded males out there who wouldn't hesitate to become acquainted with her!
    "An apple a day may keep the doctor at bay" ... but on top of that, an Apple™ consumer won't get any viruses either!!!

She played the stupid crying game last night, so there's no way she's going home tonight. People seem to fall for that for reasons unknown to me.
    Congrats to Whitney for being the first plus-size ANTM and David Cook for being the first rocker American Idol!

Quote Originally Posted by ShesTheBlade;2975920;
    She played the stupid crying game last night, so there's no way she's going home tonight. People seem to fall for that for reasons unknown to me.
    She wasn't "playing a game" crying ... that was her natural reaction to Paula's compliments ... it was for real!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JayPea Patches;2975937;
    She wasn't "playing a game" crying ... that was her natural reaction to Paula's compliments ... it was for real!

Exactly. Where anyone got from that, that she was playing a "crying game" is beyond me. You could see her lips quivering the moment Paula began making her comments. Hell, she was shaking, she was so emotional and could barely get her responses out.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 05-08-2008 at 10:18 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I don't believe for a minute she was playing a game. She was moved to tears. I think this gorgeous gal will have a great career on Broadway and that's not too shabby.

I don't believe she was playing a game either...she honestly looked like she was about to break down during the middle of her song. She had a lot of things that obviously hit her with that song, so I don't think she can be faulted for that. She's not a bad singer, I personally think she's much better suited for Broadway than an AI-type singing career.
    Forever a Word Nerd

If she'd been playing a game, she'd have cried much more prettily -- actors know how to do that. That was the kind of messy cry that people try not to do because it's so openly vulnerable, not to mention snuffly and hiccupy. There's a lot about Syesha that I'm not into, but I believe her sincerity on this one.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by calamari;2977816;
    If she'd been playing a game, she'd have cried much more prettily -- actors know how to do that. That was the kind of messy cry that people try not to do because it's so openly vulnerable, not to mention snuffly and hiccupy.
    It's what Oprah refers to as the "ugly cry" whenever she cries on her show. And women try to avoid going into the "ugly cry" at all costs if we can help it, 'cause it 'ain't pretty.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread