+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Kady Alexis Malloy - Season 7

Re: Kady Alexis Malloy - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2794707;
    Favorite female pop artists?
    Britney Spears (yeah, baby), Eva Cassidy (my biggest inspiration), Dolly Parton, Leona Lewis, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Spice Girls, Beyonce.
    Interesting mix there...I do love me some Eva Cassidy.

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;2797256;
    Interesting mix there...I do love me some Eva Cassidy.
    Thank God for the internet. I bet if it weren't for the internet she would have never heard of Eva Cassidy. Heck I wouldn't have ever heard of her.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Go Kady! I'll be voting the whole time for her on Wednesday night

Week one, Best VOCAL of the night was Kady. If you have it Tivo'd go back, close your eyes and listen to the pitch, tone and control. I can't believe what the judges said. That was completely unfair. She did great.

the only way she stands out from the other young blondes in the competition is by impersonating pop stars, thats not a good sign. that means she's not interesting on her own, and with better vocalists in the competition she needs something that makes her stand out. i'm sure she'll make it into the top 12 because she's cute and pretty and most males will be voting with their penises instead of their brains.

jeebus, if anything, she stands out with her voice...just try closing your eyes...
    she is just not a suck up to the audience nor judges type of person from what i've seen tonight, and that might do her in

i have to politely disagree. to me when compared to carly, ramiele and syesha she comes up short but like i said she'll make it into the top 12.

oh well. disagreeing is cool. i just don't want to see her gone before she delivers something really good, which she is totally capable of if you go listen to her fansite on myspace.
    as for the blondes, alaina has a real good voice...she is just not so distinctive.
    Carly and Ramiele...I couldn't make a decision on their uniqueness yet...but Syesha...oh man, such a screamer, dime a dozen.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2797450;
    Thank God for the internet. I bet if it weren't for the internet she would have never heard of Eva Cassidy. Heck I wouldn't have ever heard of her.
    It was ABC's Nightline for me. They did a half hour special on her years ago. I still have the VHS tape with the show as well as all of her CDs. By the end of the show I was weeping. Remarkable story, remarkable woman.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I expected her to start doing her Britney tonight after Randy and Paula said they found that clip from Hollywood week funny. As I put in the discussion thread great voice, bad song choice. I think the judges comments were spot on. But I don't think Kady has anything to worry about for now. Unless people get her confused with Kristy Cook and vote for the wrong person (I still can't tell them apart).

+ Reply to Thread