+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Kady Alexis Malloy - Season 7

FORT Fogey

Re: Kady Alexis Malloy - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by indicatoto101;2830591;
    Why do we always agree. Kady was one of my favorites, and I'll be watching the show much less now that she's gone. I don't buy that she's has one of the weakest vocals. Ramielle can't sing a long note; Syeisha screams her way through her performances; Amanda has one voice; Brooke's voice is nice but she isn't going to out-sing anyone; KLC has a typical country voice. The only contestant that I see who is better than Kady in terms of vocal potential is Carly, who has had prior training.
    I agree. I do not get why people did not like her. Simons comments are influencial; that is the only reason I can think of. He can trash someone one week and say they will be in the top 6 the next. Kady was a victim of Simon fans, I fear.

Though I agree with Simon, most of the time, I hate that his words can damn someone so completely with one wrong song choice or rendition.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2833062;
    I agree. I do not get why people did not like her. Simons comments are influencial; that is the only reason I can think of. He can trash someone one week and say they will be in the top 6 the next. Kady was a victim of Simon fans, I fear.
    I'm not considering myself as a Simon fan but I didn't like Kady at all. She had potential but didn't just live up to it. All of her performances were very boring, very uninspiring and she looked completely lifeless on stage. And I don't think there was anything unique in her voice, it was very generic to me. I think she also made horrible song choices.

And when the judges critizized her, she had this "bitchface" and she almost looked like she's gonna kill 'em all. I found that quite unattractive.

If you haven't seen Kady's acapella "Open Arms" on youtube, definitely take a look. She did a beautiful rendition and should have sang that on 80's night.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

she has some beautiful songs up on her myspace..
    she did a duet of 'time after time' with colton(sighs)...

they sound great.

She was so much fun and had such a smart, ironic quality to her. I really loved her personality and I think "Open Arms", "My Immortal", and her duet show that she is really a wonderful singer. I'm hoping she gets a record deal or gets some acting roles.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011