+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Jason Castro - Season 7

Re: Jason Castro - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2974252;
    I think it's funny that he chooses a song with lots of lyrics and forgets a few and gets pounded for it, but David C. chooses a song that's mostly do do do do do and the other lyrics repeat over and over and that's just fine.
    In what way did you think the judges critique of Cook's Hungry Like the Wolf was "just fine"? He got beaten by the judges.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723;2974305;
    Totally agree with everything you said. I was thinking they didn't even give Jason credit for picking a difficult song to sing. None of the singer/songwriters would have done well on idol, because on this show it's all about style over substance. My all time favorite singer ever is Harry Chapin. I doubt he would have even made it to Hollywood.
    Look - I like Jason too... but calling Tambourine Man a difficult song is just silly. I could sing that song in my sleep.

I enjoy FORTplay JayPea Patches's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;2974391;
    Look - I like Jason too... but calling Tambourine Man a difficult song is just silly. I could sing that song in my sleep.
    Jason has not just become a "trainwreck" ... he is more like the "Titanic" hitting rock bottom!
    "An apple a day may keep the doctor at bay" ... but on top of that, an Apple™ consumer won't get any viruses either!!!

LG.

I was embarrassed for him last night. It was just awful. I really hope that the "keep the worst" voters don't delay our agony another week.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Follower

I am new to FoRT, but have been watching AI avidly this season. I really saw some great potential in Jason, as many have mentioned, in the early part of the season. I was hoping that his not "being in the zone" (as the judges are prone to say) was going to subside, because I do look forward to his performances. He is great when he is "on."

At this stage of the game though, I (like so many others) feel his performances should not usher him on to top 3. I have an inkling that his Aggie brothers and sisters are helping Jason out week after week. I can only hope the rest of the fans can overpower them in time for the finale.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I'm still chuckling over people's responses to forgetting the lyrics. It hasn't been that uncommon an occurrence in this year's top 10. It's not that uncommon an occurrence in the real world. Happens all the time. The main thing is to not get upset and keep going. Which is what he did. Unforgiveable? Not even. Unfortunate. Yes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2975114;
    I'm still chuckling over people's responses to forgetting the lyrics. It hasn't been that uncommon an occurrence in this year's top 10. It's not that uncommon an occurrence in the real world. Happens all the time. The main thing is to not get upset and keep going. Which is what he did. Unforgiveable? Not even. Unfortunate. Yes.
    I agree Blues...at least he did not do a "Brooke" and make them start over

He hardly evne broke a smile or anything..just moved on!

I still support him, I feel like he is the most real and down to earth person left. Even if he gets voted off tonight, he'll still be the winner in my eyes.
    Congrats to Whitney for being the first plus-size ANTM and David Cook for being the first rocker American Idol!

Quote Originally Posted by ShesTheBlade;2975873;
    I still support him, I feel like he is the most real and down to earth person left. Even if he gets voted off tonight, he'll still be the winner in my eyes.
    Buy his cd, that will the real way to support Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;2974391;

So could I. But it wouldn't sound very good.

+ Reply to Thread