+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Castro - Season 7

Re: Jason Castro - Season 7

Will have to listen to his singing again. Very good looking young man, nice quiet confidence, he's not in your face confident.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2803492;
    Gotcha ~ I completely agree with this assessment! Seemingly at ease during the performance, but a frightened puppy afterwards.

He mentioned something about living life in the background.........so he really must be stepping out of his comfort zone to perform on AI.....props to him!
    Exactly! He did say that in his intro,that he's used to being in the background, so I was kind of expecting him not to shine like he did. He seemed like he belonged out front...definitely not in the background.

His audition was definitely re-recorded. The shirt he is wearing when he is singing is different than the shirt he's wearing when he comes out to show everyone the ticket.

Must've been clearance issues.

Love him! My favorite performance out of all the 24. What can I say...i love simplicity.

FORT Newbie

OK was it just me or did anyone else notice during Girl's Night tonight, he almost NEVER stood up to applaud the girls. All the guys would be standing, and he would just be sitting down with his arms crossed. WTF? SOOOO not cool.

I did notice...I'm kind of scared he might leave the competition or something because he doesn't seem very much into it...Or maybe he just doesn't want to do what he doesn't want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BeccaAH;2804885;
    OK was it just me or did anyone else notice during Girl's Night tonight, he almost NEVER stood up to applaud the girls. All the guys would be standing, and he would just be sitting down with his arms crossed. WTF? SOOOO not cool.

I didn't notice, but I haven't (re)watched my recording yet so I'll have to check that out.

On a side note.....I didn't applaud the girls much either.....Thankfully I wasn't on national television!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2802811;
    Yes, he has alot of charisma and I really enjoyed him. I think that those blue eyes are contacts! They look good but have the odd look when you put light ones over dark eyes. I kept saying that there was something weird with his eyes and I'm pretty sure this is it. It doesn't seem to fit with the dreads but (news flash) they may not be real either.
    uh oh! thats like false advertising man. i'll have to pay closer attention next time he's on stage.

I didn't notice this about Jason, but I did for David Cook (rocker guy, sang the same song as Brooke). Now he just sat there totally disinterested, and in one of the girls' performances (can't remember whose, will have to watch the tape back) ALL of the other guys had stood up, and he was the last one to do so. And when he did, it seemed almost reluctant...

I'm glad Jason's gotten through to the next round! I love him!
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by BeccaAH;2804885;
    I just noticed it for one performance- and I would have sat through it too. I actually was surprised how animated he was.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread