+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Castro - Season 7

Re: Jason Castro - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2825073;
    Jason & David Cook are the two that have shown the most improvement & have shown us more about who they are & where they want to go. Jason is by far my favorite of the guys. I truly believe he is the most marketable person on the show this season.
    That's interesting because I said just the opposite to my mother last night......

I love the tone of his voice, his look, personality, etc., but can't see him selling records.......His would be one of the few I would be interested in purchasing, but I'm not so sure about American as a whole.

For some reason, I really like this kid. His looks are unique (I agree he does look a little like John Travolta), his voice is clear and crisp, and he is so sweet and shy, I want to hug him. I think girls may go for him and vote him to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2825085;
    That's interesting because I said just the opposite to my mother last night......

I love the tone of his voice, his look, personality, etc., but can't see him selling records.......His would be one of the few I would be interested in purchasing, but I'm not so sure about American as a whole.
    I didn't say anything about him selling more records than anyone else. I said more marketable. Jennifer Hudson has yet to sell her first copy of an album, yet she has become arguably the most marketable Season 3 contestant to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2825085;

I read an article in the media thread where the writer thought he would produce decent studio album, but nothing would compare to his live shows. I immediately thought of Wide Pread Panic, Phish and my favorite- the Counting Crows
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Last night he made my skin tingle!!!! He did an awesome job last night and that makes me so happy. I hope he makes it to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2825196;
    I didn't say anything about him selling more records than anyone else. I said more marketable. Jennifer Hudson has yet to sell her first copy of an album, yet she has become arguably the most marketable Season 3 contestant to date.
    Marketable = record sales to me, so I guess that is why I misunderstood.

But, I see your point......there is more than just record sales to consider.

I have heard better version of Hallelujah.

This guy's vocals do nothing for me...and those dreadlocks have gotta go...
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2825384;
    This guy's vocals do nothing for me...and those dreadlocks have gotta go...
    I'm not feeling him much either. I hope he grows on me. I just remember him from being Cheyenne's friend/boyfriend on MTV. He sure is appealing to a lot of people. He just hasn't sang the right song for me yet, but I think he will at some point.

I can see the potential. I think he has a lovely voice and loved the understated performance last night. With a bit more confidence I think he could go far. I love that he is not the same ole' same ole' karokee type singer.
    P.S. I hate dreadlocks! But love those dreamy blue eyes.

+ Reply to Thread