+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Castro - Season 7

Re: Jason Castro - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2825073;
    Jason & David Cook are the two that have shown the most improvement & have shown us more about who they are & where they want to go. Jason is by far my favorite of the guys. I truly believe he is the most marketable person on the show this season.
    That's interesting because I said just the opposite to my mother last night......

I love the tone of his voice, his look, personality, etc., but can't see him selling records.......His would be one of the few I would be interested in purchasing, but I'm not so sure about American as a whole.

For some reason, I really like this kid. His looks are unique (I agree he does look a little like John Travolta), his voice is clear and crisp, and he is so sweet and shy, I want to hug him. I think girls may go for him and vote him to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2825085;
    That's interesting because I said just the opposite to my mother last night......

I love the tone of his voice, his look, personality, etc., but can't see him selling records.......His would be one of the few I would be interested in purchasing, but I'm not so sure about American as a whole.
    I didn't say anything about him selling more records than anyone else. I said more marketable. Jennifer Hudson has yet to sell her first copy of an album, yet she has become arguably the most marketable Season 3 contestant to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2825085;

I read an article in the media thread where the writer thought he would produce decent studio album, but nothing would compare to his live shows. I immediately thought of Wide Pread Panic, Phish and my favorite- the Counting Crows
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Last night he made my skin tingle!!!! He did an awesome job last night and that makes me so happy. I hope he makes it to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2825196;
    I didn't say anything about him selling more records than anyone else. I said more marketable. Jennifer Hudson has yet to sell her first copy of an album, yet she has become arguably the most marketable Season 3 contestant to date.
    Marketable = record sales to me, so I guess that is why I misunderstood.

But, I see your point......there is more than just record sales to consider.

I have heard better version of Hallelujah.

This guy's vocals do nothing for me...and those dreadlocks have gotta go...
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2825384;
    This guy's vocals do nothing for me...and those dreadlocks have gotta go...
    I'm not feeling him much either. I hope he grows on me. I just remember him from being Cheyenne's friend/boyfriend on MTV. He sure is appealing to a lot of people. He just hasn't sang the right song for me yet, but I think he will at some point.

I can see the potential. I think he has a lovely voice and loved the understated performance last night. With a bit more confidence I think he could go far. I love that he is not the same ole' same ole' karokee type singer.
    P.S. I hate dreadlocks! But love those dreamy blue eyes.

+ Reply to Thread