+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: David Cook - Season 7

Re: David Cook - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2971530;
    I feel ya on the small office, calamari! People here, even though they watch AI and have strong opinions on who should win, who did bad/good, laugh at me when I say I voted for David. It really annoys me..
    Comfort yourself with this... if David wins (and we know he'll perform well enough to deserve it; the real question is whether his fans become too complacent), you'll get to hear your officemates rehash it. And when they look at the expression on your face, then they'll truly understand what "smug" means. How little they know...

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2971530;
    I feel ya on the small office, calamari! People here, even though they watch AI and have strong opinions on who should win, who did bad/good, laugh at me when I say I voted for David. It really annoys me..

They laugh at you because you vote for David??? Are they insane? That just blows my mind. Even if they don't like him, most people (especially music professionals) at least acknowledge his overwhelming talent.

You will get the last laugh, sister Buckeye.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2971644;
    They laugh at you because you vote for David??? Are they insane? That just blows my mind. Even if they don't like him, most people (especially music professionals) at least acknowledge his overwhelming talent.
    I expect nothing less from Buckeyes (says the Spartan)

You two are cultured and discerning Buckeyes... a rarity among nuts.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

okay ladies you all have convinced me to vote. For the first time ever! David Cook is my all time Idol favorite and I'll vote my little fingers off. No matter how much my boyfriend laughs at me.

!!!

Silly boyfriend doesn't know how good he'd have it if only he wouldn't laugh, eh?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007

Quote Originally Posted by calamari;2971569;
    Comfort yourself with this... if David wins (and we know he'll perform well enough to deserve it; the real question is whether his fans become too complacent), you'll get to hear your officemates rehash it. And when they look at the expression on your face, then they'll truly understand what "smug" means. How little they know...
    They laugh at your voting for David C., well whether they like him or not, he is the most complete, talented contestant left on AI this year.

If you like, want him to do well, vote for DC, do not let him what happened to CD, Tamyra G. happen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryasmom;2971679;
    okay ladies you all have convinced me to vote. For the first time ever! David Cook is my all time Idol favorite and I'll vote my little fingers off. No matter how much my boyfriend laughs at me.
    Historically, the major objection to that sinful rock-n-roll was that it motivated women to lustful thoughts and possibly even (gasp!) licentious behavior.

Men used to have the sense to see that as a good thing. (My in-house source of hotness just kinda looked up from his reading the other day and announced, "I need to vote for David Cook this week." Yes, dear, you do. I pick 'em smart, don't I?)
    Last edited by calamari; 05-06-2008 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calamari;2971711;
    Historically, the major objection to that sinful rock-n-roll was that it motivated women to lustful thoughts and possibly even (gasp!) licentious behavior.
    Interesting to have that sentence in a thread on David C.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2971690;
    !!!

Silly boyfriend doesn't know how good he'd have it if only he wouldn't laugh, eh?
    That is soo true! lol

Men used to have the sense to see that as a good thing. (My in-house source of hotness just kinda looked up from his reading the other day and announced, "I need to vote for David Cook this week." Yes, dear, you do. I pick 'em smart, don't I?)[/QUOTE]

Smarter than me. My boyfriend's pick was KristyLee. So many levels there. All wrong.

+ Reply to Thread