+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: David Cook - Season 7

Re: David Cook - Season 7

I think he did really well last night, he brought the originality somehow...but it seems he is not well liked and is often perceived as somewhat smug. I don't know... I think it's more about the nerves. Needs to change hair...if possible.

I don't know, I kind of hated his performance on Tue. I think it was mainly song choice for me. It was just really bizarre. He'll make top six easily. Not very hard to do this season .

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Did anyone else notice how annoyed he looked to be there last night?? Think he's a little too confident for his own good
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was so surprised how much I liked David Cook's performance.
    Ditto. Based on his audition and Hollywood week, I did not expect to like him at all... and after multiple viewings of his Top 24 song, it's the one performance of the night that really delights me. He showed real conviction in doing something contemporary with his sappy 60s song.

If he keeps that up, I'm well on the way to hopeless fangirliness and may develop a "thing" for receding hairlines.

I don't like his combover...

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by calamari;2808191;
    Ditto. Based on his audition and Hollywood week, I did not expect to like him at all... and after multiple viewings of his Top 24 song, it's the one performance of the night that really delights me. He showed real conviction in doing something contemporary with his sappy 60s song.

If he keeps that up, I'm well on the way to hopeless fangirliness and may develop a "thing" for receding hairlines.
    I'm with you. I was completely surprised how much I enjoyed his performance. One of the few of the guys that really captured me.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I thought David did the best job of making his song contemporary of all the guys... girls too for that matter. I like David A. too because he's so cute, but after hearing that he won kid star search, I am having trouble believing his "awww shucks" persona. I'd like to see both guys end up as final 6.

I like him a lot now after seeing him on Wednesday's episode! He was hilarious during Kristy's performance, sitting looking bored with his arms folded across his chest, and his glazed over expression!

I could identify with him, I felt the same way watching those performances!

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;2809427;
    I like him a lot now after seeing him on Wednesday's episode! He was hilarious during Kristy's performance, sitting looking bored with his arms folded across his chest, and his glazed over expression!

Me too! He looked so bored and uninspired throughout the whole show, it was hilarious!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;2809427;

Yes, but he should have given the girls the same respect they gave the him the night before. I too was bored, but would never have done what he did. He came off as arrogant and better than everyone else IMO
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread