+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3383123124125126127128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1333

Thread: David Cook - Season 7

Re: David Cook - Season 7

I watched his live performance of Don't You on you tube, He is FaBuLous!! Love his gritty, sexy take on this song. Uh, oh... I'm starting to drool already
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

He's still the #1 Idol of all time for me.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

David Cook wins the night as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    David Cook wins the night as far as I'm concerned.
    Yes! Can we re-crown him the winner??
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I'm with you!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I came to this thread to see if everyone loves David Cook. Apparently, they do. Everyone I know thinks he is great. I guess I'm the lone wolf on this one. I never cared for him and his performance last night left me wondering...why? I don't get it.

Count me in on declaring David Cook as the winner last night. Unfortunately for the producers, Cook blew Scotty and Lauren out of the water---not an auspicious way to crown a new winner tonight. The comparison is too strong.
    --
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

FORT Fogey

Interesting that David has had a decent career.....not any kind of superstar, though.

His performance was pretaped. Definitely the best performance of the night!

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    Count me in on declaring David Cook as the winner last night. Unfortunately for the producers, Cook blew Scotty and Lauren out of the water---not an auspicious way to crown a new winner tonight. The comparison is too strong. -- --
    Why in the heck would they allow Cookie to perform on the same night as Scotty and Lauren? That would be like inviting Adam Lambert to perform on the same night as Lee Dewyze.
    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Yeah, really. I haven't enjoyed Idol since his season. My favorite contestants lost for two seasons in a row, and this season, while it had some good moments, was a basically a snoozefest. Between the new judges slobbering over the contestants, and Scotty being practically anointed from the beginning of the live shows, I can honestly say I didn't enjoy this season. (Not that I have anything against Scotty, but it was just boring having such a foregone result.) I am seriously debating whether I will tune in next season. If I do, then I will turn down the volume whenever the judges or Jimmy Iovine open their mouths.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-26-2011 at 06:39 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread