+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Cook - Season 7

Re: David Cook - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3402003;
    I just adore David Cook. Can't wait to hear the new single on the radio. It's much easier to sing along with and should do better than the first. I miss seeing him on my tv every week. I play his cd a lot, and love em all.
    ITA - I adore him too. And I was so happy to see him on the show the other night - he (and Danny) can sing to me anytime!! His voice is so sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3402853;
    ITA - I adore him too. And I was so happy to see him on the show the other night - he (and Danny) can sing to me anytime!! His voice is so sexy.
    Glad to see others share the love. I'm REALLY looking forward to a new CD. I love the first one, but I want a new one that lets me see the real DAVID COOK.
    I have listened to pre-idol stuff and find it to be much better than current CD. He just stole my heart last year because he was always so humble, didn't try to win sympathy votes, was creative, listened to the judges but still stayed true to who he was. IMO best idol contestant ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3402870;
    Glad to see others share the love. I'm REALLY looking forward to a new CD. I love the first one, but I want a new one that lets me see the real DAVID COOK.
    I have listened to pre-idol stuff and find it to be much better than current CD. He just stole my heart last year because he was always so humble, didn't try to win sympathy votes, was creative, listened to the judges but still stayed true to who he was. IMO best idol contestant ever.
    See I thought he was humble too, when others kept saying he was cocky and smug!! I just love him and his voice.
    In the same vein, I don't see Danny as cocky or smug either. He doesn't "send me" like DC does, but I like his personality and voice too.
    I would like to say to AI, bring back David Cook more often!

ITA!!!!! I also think his previous CD, Analog Heart, is much better than his current one -- even though I like the current one just fine. He had plenty of opportunities to play the sympathy card (remember when his brother Adam was in the audience for that Mariah Carey song?), but he didn't budge. [sigh] I miss my weekly DC fix...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3402956;
    I miss my weekly DC fix...
    I know! Like when people say they can't wait to see what Adam does next this season, well that's how I felt about David last year. I always knew he'd do something amazing. I feel that this years contestants lack that (Kris is beginning to be my favorite though) and seeing as I can't stand Adam (predictable and bad) I have nobody to bring that "wow" factor. Kris did it for me this week thankfully I wish David would've chose a different single though but I'll live.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

I'm so glad I downloaded all of David's songs and videos from itunes last year. You can always go to youtube for a quick fix. I miss DC!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3403261;
    I'm so glad I downloaded all of David's songs and videos from itunes last year. You can always go to youtube for a quick fix. I miss DC!
    I downloaded all his tunes as well. I listen to it often. I love the guy!

I wouldn't expect to see a new album from David for at least another year, if not longer.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3403299;
    I wouldn't expect to see a new album from David for at least another year, if not longer.
    I know, but a girl can hope..... I also downloaded EVERYTHING by Cook last year. I really like Adam and Danny both this year, but it's not the same for me as Cookfatuation. He's still my screensaver on my work computer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3403527;
    I know, but a girl can hope..... I also downloaded EVERYTHING by Cook last year...
    A lot of other people did too. After Idol David had eleven songs on the US singles chart - the highest number of concurrent hit singles since the Beatles racked up 14 in 1964.

As for waiting around for the "real" David Cook to show up - I think he's here already. He wrote most of the songs on his album. (Including one with Kara!)

+ Reply to Thread