+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1333

Thread: David Cook - Season 7

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: David Cook - Season 7

With this huge win, and winning by over 12 million votes, David Cook has gained more power. He will have more power when it comes to his contract, and more power in creating the type of record he wants because there is no denying what Amercia wants to hear from him. I could not be more thrilled.

Like Paula, I just want more David Cook.

MEGA CONGRATS TO DAVID COOK! A well-deserved win from someone who has paid his dues. I wish him great success!!

I also know that David Archuleto will also have great success that is also well deserved. Definitely a WIN WIN situation in my eyes!!

WOO HOO!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

All I can say is that my American Idol Dream has come true - David Cook WON!

David's three performances from the Top 2 performance show and his winner's song from the finale are #'s 1-4 on iTunes top downloads today... To borrow a word from Cook, saying congrats seems so trite.
    Forever a Word Nerd

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

This is only the second time my favorite contestant has won, but I'm way more thrilled this time!
    Thank you, Simon, for lighting the match under Cookie fans! (You dog, you.)
    David Archuleta will do fine, especially now that the AI monster has hooked up with the Disney monster.

Can't wait for the tour and for the first RMG David Cook album!

FORT Regular

I have never been so happy to see someone win a reality/talent show before. This guy paid his dues and had a lot of talent, but like hundreds of others out there was going to fall between the cracks. It's always been hard to make it in music, even more so now that the industry is almost completely under water (thank you illegal downloaders, everywhere). For someone with this kind of talent to actually be discovered -- it's like a 40's musical come to life. I listened to Cook's CD (Analog Heart) and it's very good -- and was destined for obscurity until AI came along. We all witnessed a dream come true. Make fun of AI all you want, but it found a really talented singer songwriter, plucked him from anonymity, and made him a star. That's a pretty cool feat.

Red Carpet pics:

2003-2008.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurnThis;3017916;
    I have never been so happy to see someone win a reality/talent show before. This guy paid his dues and had a lot of talent, but like hundreds of others out there was going to fall between the cracks. It's always been hard to make it in music, even more so now that the industry is almost completely under water (thank you illegal downloaders, everywhere). For someone with this kind of talent to actually be discovered -- it's like a 40's musical come to life. I listened to Cook's CD (Analog Heart) and it's very good -- and was destined for obscurity until AI came along. We all witnessed a dream come true. Make fun of AI all you want, but it found a really talented singer songwriter, plucked him from anonymity, and made him a star. That's a pretty cool feat.
    Very well said!

Did anyone see David on Leno? It was so cute when he came out and collapsed on the couch! He said he'd only gotten about an hour of sleep since the finale. Poor guy...give that man some sleep!

Thanks for posting the pics tickety! His eyes look super blood-shot in the first pic.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3018378;
    Did anyone see David on Leno? It was so cute when he came out and collapsed on the couch! He said he'd only gotten about an hour of sleep since the finale. Poor guy...give that man some sleep!

Thanks for posting the pics tickety! His eyes look super blood-shot in the first pic.

I have been a huge fan of Cookie all season long and have to say that after his appearance on Leno , I love him even more.He is not only easy on the eyes, has a great voice, but he seems to be a truly nice person and very intelligent. As Paula said, he is the whole package!!!

+ Reply to Thread