+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: David Cook - Season 7

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: David Cook - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian;2844557;
    I love this guy. He's got such a sexy voice! He's very musical, and they make the best singers, IMO. Hope he goes far.
    This family loves him too!

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2844566;
    This family loves him too!
    ~DITTO~ !

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2840324;
    David C. has surprised me, in a very pleasant way. At the beginning, I would have never expected him to be blowing Michael Johns away, but at this point he's head & shoulders above him. Really heard the OLP influence in his Eleanor Rigby cover, and that's not a bad thing.
    What is OLP???

Our Lady Peace (an alternative band) maybe? That's what I thought when I read it.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I downloaded his studio recording of Eleanor Rigby and have been running it on repeat for the longest time
    Having downloaded all four of David's performances so far, I seem to have progressed from listening to them once to letting them run as a continuous loop. Heard in order, the four songs hang together like an album, which is kinda cool, though by Tuesday, I should be ready for a fifth song. (Or I could go click all the music links on his fan site. That's a plan.)

there is something that David C. has that I find incredibly sexy
    Yeah, and I've yet to put a finger on what that something is, but he's got it.

He cannot put out an album soon enough to suit me.

I agree with what some others have said. in the beginning Michael Johns was one of the top 2 guys to beat and now David has blown him out of the water. Personally i think he is better than David Archuleta.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;2850718;
    Personally i think he is better than David Archuleta.
    If that would be the benchmark for this years season, i would throw away my TV now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle;2850785;
    If that would be the benchmark for this years season, i would throw away my TV now.
    I know. I was just sawing that people are voting for David Archuleta based on ok talent and a so called "cute and innocent personlaity." I'm anti "let's vote for personality." probably more than a lot of people out there.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by luvclayseyes;2846320;
    What is OLP???
    Yes, Our Lady Peace, sorry. Very popular band here on the Canadian prairies. Raine Maida, who David C. lists as a big influence, was the frontman for them.

I find I'm looking forward to David's performance tonight more than anyone else's. I'm one of the few, I guess, that's pleased about the continuation of the Lennon-McCartney theme. I thought that overall, the top 12 did a respectable job - just a couple of flubs but really much better than expected. Of course it's a great theme for the more rock-oriented singers like David.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2851370;
    Yes, Our Lady Peace, sorry. Very popular band here on the Canadian prairies. Raine Maida, who David C. lists as a big influence, was the frontman for them.

I find I'm looking forward to David's performance tonight more than anyone else's. I'm one of the few, I guess, that's pleased about the continuation of the Lennon-McCartney theme. I thought that overall, the top 12 did a respectable job - just a couple of flubs but really much better than expected. Of course it's a great theme for the more rock-oriented singers like David.
    I agree that most were good last week & I'm also pleased about the theme continuation. David, Brooke, & Jason are the tops in my book.

+ Reply to Thread