+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: David Archuleta - Season 7

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: David Archuleta - Season 7

He must have gotten very close to Alexandrea. She even left the stage to go comfort him when she was done with her song.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Alex was on star search just like he was so they probably bonded on AI this season. He seems like the shy, sensitive type so I was not surprised at his emotion; I found it endearing. I didn't see anything staged about it and thought that it looked like he was trying to hide from the audience and cameras. I like David though so I'm going to see it my way.

I like David too....I think he seems like a genuinely nice kid. It surprises me how some people are ready to bash someone...and someone who is young (remember when you were 17? ouch) and vulnerable.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I really love this kid! And, although I imagine there are those who will believe his reaction to Alex going home was staged, I think it shows just how genuine and sincere David truly is.

I know what you're saying. He just turned 17 and AI is big, much bigger than the other stuff he's done so it's got to be overwhelming at times especially watching those you've gotten close to leave. He is really marketable to the pre-teen/disney scene. I can see why he's getting the kudos from the judges. Think Hannah Montana, Jessie McCartney, Cheetah Girls...their target audience would be his too. I have an 8 year old daughter and she just loves David but not as much as Zac Efron.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2818509;
    I really love this kid! And, although I imagine there are those who will believe his reaction to Alex going home was staged, I think it shows just how genuine and sincere David truly is.
    Being sarcastic again are you?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;2818552;
    Being sarcastic again are you?
    Nope! My earlier deleted post was me being sarcastic. I've said all along David Archuleta is my favorite this year. If you ever see me post something that runs contrary to that opinion, THAT is me being sarcastic.

Great!!! Now that THAT is all cleared up!!! I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the rumor I heard on TMZ is true...that the other guys were giving David a hard time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2817419;
    A girl named Molly came in 2nd. Where/when did Alexandrea come in 2nd? She's not even on the contestant list.
    I don't know, did he win it twice? Are we talking about the same competition - Star Search (2004, I believe). Alexandrea was 2nd (and I guess that explains the long hug after she left - they were obviously friends).

Quote Originally Posted by shanskill;2818490;
    Alex was on star search just like he was so they probably bonded on AI this season. He seems like the shy, sensitive type so I was not surprised at his emotion; I found it endearing. I didn't see anything staged about it and thought that it looked like he was trying to hide from the audience and cameras. I like David though so I'm going to see it my way.
    That's what I thought, and saw it yesterday elsewhere. Now the link above shows him beating someone named Molly, and no Alexandrea at all. Now I'm confused.

+ Reply to Thread