+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

FORT Fogey

Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

I missed Chikeze because we were out but I'm glad to hear he did really well. Hopefully, he'll make the top 10 and get to tour. I think he's needed this season because he's a little different from the other guys (more R&B).

I enjoy FORTplay JayPea Patches's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat;2838134;
    Chikezie was great last night! That being said, he's not among my top favorites, but I do like the guy. He seems so genuine.
    Chik's the REAL deal ... he's an ORIGINAL like no other - which is GOOD ... I hope he can keep the momentum going!
    "An apple a day may keep the doctor at bay" ... but on top of that, an Apple™ consumer won't get any viruses either!!!

You call that MUSIC!!?? Ellender's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2837633;
    How in the world can anyone call that performance last night Karaoke. That was the total opposite of Karaoke. An absolutely fantastic performance.
    Yeah, like it or hate it, it wasn't imitative of any version of that song I've ever heard. Karaoke? No way!

FORT Fanatic

I had no interest in Chikezie at all - until Tuesday night. I just about fell off the sofa. He deserved all the praise he got. And to quote everyone "where did that come from" was exactly what I said when he was done. Well done Chikezie.

Yeah, he's not that good. Actually he's horrible. I became sick to my stomach after he sang last week and him and Seascrest had there little "male bonding" session. I can't stand him.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

I really enjoyed his performance this week. At least he wasn't predictable like some others.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Go Chikeze! I love the risks he takes. He is turning out to be SO different than what I expected him to be. I was expecting him to be more of a poor man's Luther Vandross and wannabe R&B singer. But he's been pulling out all of the stops each week and giving great performances and pleasantly surprising me each week and I like pleasant surprises. Yep.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Chickeze has been a total surprise... The last 2 weeks he has really owned it! He was one of the best last night for me.

Also...for any of you Clark Brothers (NGAB) fans...that was Austin Clark backing him on on dobro last nite!

I like him. I like the fact that he performed a Beatles song that hasn't been covered to death over the decades. A really good, albeit lesser-known song. And he did it well with a fun arrangement. Kudos.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I like this kid. Will he win, not by a long shot, but I'd love to see him on tour. He is a refreshing personality.

+ Reply to Thread