+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2837633;
    How in the world can anyone call that performance last night Karaoke. That was the total opposite of Karaoke. An absolutely fantastic performance.
    Hey, did I say that one specific performance was karaoke? No, I didn't. What I said was Awful. Everything about this guy is just awful to me. Sure he can carry a tune but he just leaves me wholly disinterested. Karaoke... at best. I'll be glad when he's voted out. Okay so of allllllll the performances Chikize has done this season on AI, there's been ONE that was not karaoke. One. Just one. Out of all his performances ONE HAS NOT BEEN KARAOKE... but the rest were. I still say he's a boring wad that will hopefully get voted out sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Leo; 03-13-2008 at 10:19 AM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2839827;
    Hey, did I say that one specific performance was karaoke? No, I didn't. What I said was Awful. Everything about this guy is just awful to me. Sure he can carry a tune but he just leaves me wholly disinterested. Karaoke... at best. I'll be glad when he's voted out. Okay so of allllllll the performances Chikize has done this season on AI, there's been ONE that was not karaoke. One. Just one. Out of all his performances ONE HAS NOT BEEN KARAOKE... but the rest were. I still say he's a boring wad that will hopefully get voted out sooner rather than later.
    I'm sorry I misinterpreted what you wrote. Also I'm not an English major and my grammar needs much improvement but when you begin a sentence with "Everything" and then at the end the sentence you describe his performances as "Karaoke at best" to me you are also including Tuesday night's performance and that's what I was responding to.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

He might release a cd one day. You might buy it. In fact, many many people might buy it. I won't.
    He'll be gone from my screen soon enough since he's not gonna win. He's not going to be the next American Idol. Bottom line.

But enjoy him all you want to.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2840278;
    He might release a cd one day. You might buy it. In fact, many many people might buy it. I won't.
    He'll be gone from my screen soon enough since he's not gonna win. He's not going to be the next American Idol. Bottom line.

But enjoy him all you want to.
    Fortunately, we all have different tastes and there are enough people who enjoy Chikeze to keep him around for at least another week.

I found his first couple performances a bit on the boring side, but Tuesday night he blew me away, and it shows me what he's capable of.

Some of them, I'm still waiting for them not to be boring.

No, he won't win, but so what? I'll enjoy him while he's here if he keeps performing like he did last Tuesday.

I wouldnt count Chikezie out just yet.. I also would never consider him "karaoke"...the one I would descibe as karaoke out of all of them is Ramielle.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2839827;
    I diasagree and he hit it out of the ball park when it counted, top 12. He's not boring, I think being "cautious" in the top 24 was what I'd call his performances.

Many of the top 12 know they will not win but they are going to do the best they can. The main goal is to make the top 10 to tour.
    Last edited by graycat11; 03-13-2008 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2840483;
    I wouldnt count Chikezie out just yet.. I also would never consider him "karaoke"...the one I would descibe as karaoke out of all of them is Ramielle.
    Well, I agree that he isn't karaoke, but I disagree on the countin him out part. He'll be around for a couple more weeks, but I don't see him winning or even Top 6.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2840618;
    Well, I agree that he isn't karaoke, but I disagree on the countin him out part. He'll be around for a couple more weeks, but I don't see him winning or even Top 6.
    That's exactly my point. I wouldnt cound him out.......yet. Do I see him winning this hting? Probably not, no. I do feel though, that he will outlast several there and deservedly should.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Well, Simon finally got Chikezie's name right (without turning to ask Paula what it was!) so that's a good sign! Woohoo!
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2841657;
    Well, Simon finally got Chikezie's name right (without turning to ask Paula what it was!) so that's a good sign! Woohoo!
    Yeah he did, but then later he asked her "What's the Irish girls name?". Simon you are now months into this thing, it's time to do the whole get to know you thing. Idiot.

Beatles Week 2 Lady Madonna

+ Reply to Thread