+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

I like his enthusiasm, it was great fun to see him jumping up and down and around stage when judges gave him praise.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Awful. Everything about this guy is just awful to me. Sure he can carry a tune but he just leaves me wholly disinterested. Karaoke... at best. I'll be glad when he's voted out.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

wanna check you for ticks SecondBase's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2837607;
    Awful. Everything about this guy is just awful to me. Sure he can carry a tune but he just leaves me wholly disinterested. Karaoke... at best. I'll be glad when he's voted out.

Agree 100%. I pray he doesn't last long. He's painful to listen to. I fast forward through his performances on my dvr
    Praise seitan!

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

All I can say is WOW!!!! I taped the show last night and haven't watched it yet, but the TALK radio show I listen to in the morning played it four or five times. That's something I would definitely buy and listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;2837607;
    How in the world can anyone call that performance last night Karaoke. That was the total opposite of Karaoke. An absolutely fantastic performance.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2837633;
    How in the world can anyone call that performance last night Karaoke. That was the total opposite of Karaoke. An absolutely fantastic performance.
    Absolutely - Chikezie was original, fun to watch, if a bit manic. Such a difference from previous weeks, in a good way!
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

Chikezie has improved more than anyone. I love his enthusiasm. His performance last night was definitely his best.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

CHikezie was AWESOME!

I like his performance! Not too much of a wow-kinda performance but definitely one of the best IMO =)
    All Hail Omarosa

Chikezie was great last night! That being said, he's not among my top favorites, but I do like the guy. He seems so genuine.

+ Reply to Thread