+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 134

Thread: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

  1. #41
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,579

    Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

    Chikezie deserved his spot in the competition over Danny, IMO. Plain and simple, he could outsing Danny.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  2. #42
    FORT Fanatic nemo78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    554

    Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

    I think he's much better singer than he's getting credit for. And I also think he is charismatic performer. His main problem is that he's maybe too old-fashioned and doesn't bring anything new to the table. But he definitely deserved his spot in Top 12.

  3. #43
    FORT Fanatic xDC3x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    444

    Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

    I hope Kristy is first out and then Chikezie. Not only is he completely average and boring in every way, but on top of that his attitude is grating.

  4. #44
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,579

    Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by nemo78;2830875;
    I think he's much better singer than he's getting credit for. And I also think he is charismatic performer. His main problem is that he's maybe too old-fashioned and doesn't bring anything new to the table. But he definitely deserved his spot in Top 12.
    I agree with you. He's not the worst singer there, and he needs to step out of "his box" a bit and sing something more challenging.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey marlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,239

    Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

    He was great tonight, I loved it. He's my favorite next to Jason.
    Ain't Love Grand!

  6. #46
    I enjoy FORTplay JayPea Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Enskinitas, CA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    368

    Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2836417;
    He was great tonight, I loved it. He's my favorite next to Jason.
    He definitely BROUGHT IT tonite!!!

    AWESOME performance by the Chick!!!
    "An apple a day may keep the doctor at bay" ... but on top of that, an Apple™ consumer won't get any viruses either!!!

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,477

    Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

    Chuck E Cheezy came through big time. Loved it. Way to go man.

  8. #48
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,579

    Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

    Wow...what a great performance by Chikezie last night. The kid also seems SO HAPPY too, and grateful for a great performance. He really performed that song to a "T". It's very refreshing to see one of the contestants like him really really get into his song the way he did, too. BEST of luck to Chikezie.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey BoBoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,224

    Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2836542;
    Wow...what a great performance by Chikezie last night. The kid also seems SO HAPPY too, and grateful for a great performance. He really performed that song to a "T". It's very refreshing to see one of the contestants like him really really get into his song the way he did, too. BEST of luck to Chikezie.
    I couldn't agree more! I really enjoyed his performance last night and was so excited that he got such high marks from the judges! Well done Chickezie!

  10. #50
    Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,756

    Re: Chikezie Eze - Season 7

    I loved it, great performance!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.