+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Carly Smithson - Season 7

Re: Carly Smithson - Season 7

I just heard Carly on Regis & Kelly - she sounded superb! What a great voice she has - I got chllls. She did 'Here You Come Again.' I will buy her album when it comes out!

Hah, Regis is doing his 'Liam Niessen' with Irish accent to her!

I'm with you beachgirl4...I'll definitely by her album when she gets one out there!
    Forever a Word Nerd

SHe did sound great. I am really glad she sang Here You Come Again--vocally that was my favorite performance of hers. SHe has such a beautiful voice, and wonderful spirit--I adore carly and can't wait till her album drops.

She sang "Heart's" Alone on Ellen today and sounded awesome. I will be buying whatever new album she puts out as well.

Her first album was when she was 15 wasn't it? I can't imagine her voice would be the same as now.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Count me in as someone who will buy whatever CD she puts out.

I recently downloaded Carly's studio version of Here You Come Again and I have to say that it's probably my favorite studio recording of her's. I love the softness of her voice, it's very pure and she's not trying to belt out any notes that shouldn't be there. Hopefully she'll do that song on the tour!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2972064;
    I recently downloaded Carly's studio version of Here You Come Again and I have to say that it's probably my favorite studio recording of her's. I love the softness of her voice, it's very pure and she's not trying to belt out any notes that shouldn't be there. Hopefully she'll do that song on the tour!
    Yes, that song is so beautiful--I actually like it much better than Dolly's version. Carly's vocals are spot on--flawless, and beautiful. I just love this song. She won't be singing this song on tour, but I wish she would.

In case anyone is interested, Carly's official myspace page is up. It is her ONLY official page and is run by her mother and cousin. Carly posts blogs and such on there herself, and when she returns from Ireland will be updating the page---There are quite a few pages claiming to be Carly and claiming to be the official myspace page--but, this is the only official page she has

Myspace.com/carlysmithsononlyofficialpage

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Carly and Michael Johns on the finale singing "The Letter" (one of the highlights of the finale for me!)

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kwtaylor;3032375;
    In case anyone is interested, Carly's official myspace page is up. It is her ONLY official page and is run by her mother and cousin. Carly posts blogs and such on there herself, and when she returns from Ireland will be updating the page---There are quite a few pages claiming to be Carly and claiming to be the official myspace page--but, this is the only official page she has

Myspace.com/carlysmithsononlyofficialpage
    Nice site. Thanks for letting us know kwtaylor. On a side note, Carly has some of the most gorgeous eyes on the planet, stunning!

Thanks for these great pics bama, this performance was a highlight for me as well, two of my faves, Michael and Carly!

+ Reply to Thread