+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Asia'h Epperson - Season 7

Re: Asia'h Epperson - Season 7

Only 3 pages. Not as popular as Kristi Lee who split votes with Kady. Asiah split votes with Syesha. They have similar styles, they both sang Whitney, they sort of look like each other but Asiah has the disadvantage of singing first. She however, has a better voice than Kristi Lee and Amanda who made it to the top 12.

I liked Asiah, but I'm not really surprised......her voice really wasn't all that versatile, she didn't enunciate well, and was similar to Syiesha in style (vote splitting).

I'm gonna miss her cute little face though.

ROBBED.

No way Kristy should have gotten in over A'siah.

Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;2831176;
    ROBBED.

Kristy should have. Screamesha shouldn't have. Asia'h was on the short end of vote splitting with Screamesha.

Can't believe it is only three pages of Asia'h.
    She's such a talented singer and I was touched by any of her performances.
    Gosh...I missed her so much.
    Dominique:If you want something that bad,when it is your turn to come up there and do what you gotta do,you'd better make sure you gave it at all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xDC3x;2831176;
    ROBBED.

I'm not an Asia'h fan (for no particular reason, either...she just didn't do it for me), but I agree that others should have gone before her.

her voice is very unique
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

Quote Originally Posted by moonDon;2831652;
    Can't believe it is only three pages of Asia'h.
    She's such a talented singer and I was touched by any of her performances.
    Gosh...I missed her so much.
    Well, you can bring her back on tour. According to this site:

5 Contestants To Vie for Wildcard Spot on the Idol Tour!
    5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summerís Idol Tour During Idol Gives Back | American Idol

An Idol Forum rumor has been confirmed outlining a Wildcard spot in the offering during the week of IDOL GIVES BACK. 5 contestants compete for 1 WildCard Tour Spot (12th 11th 3 others from the top 24) .

The schedule on Tuesday, April, 8th will feature the Top 8 left standing performing their songs as usual. Being added to Tuesday nightís program is a Ď5 contestant, 1 Wildcard tour spotí competition where Amanda Overmyer and David Hernandez will be given a second chance along with 3 others from the top 24. Details are still being ironed out and specific details on the wildcard vote in is expected in a full press release due out in the coming weeks.

On Wednesday the 9th, IDOL GIVES BACK will garner the entire program with special guest celebrities and notable guests. The results show will not air on this day.

On Thursday the 10th, it will be a double-result show where 1 of the Top 8 goes home and the Wildcard Tour winner is announced.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Danny Noriega will be the front runner on this. I looked all over the internet and many want Danny back. I don't know who will be the other 3 contestants but they may be a pick from each of the judges. My prediction would be Danny (Paula), Alaina or Kady (Simon), Asia'h or Alexandrea (Randy)

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;2862021;

5 Contestants to Vie for 11th Spot on This Summerís Idol Tour During Idol Gives Back | American Idol

An Idol Forum rumor has been confirmed outlining a Wildcard spot in the offering during the week of IDOL GIVES BACK. 5 contestants compete for 1 WildCard Tour Spot (12th 11th 3 others from the top 24) .

The schedule on Tuesday, April, 8th will feature the Top 8 left standing performing their songs as usual. Being added to Tuesday nightís program is a Ď5 contestant, 1 Wildcard tour spotí competition where Amanda Overmyer and David Hernandez will be given a second chance along with 3 others from the top 24. Details are still being ironed out and specific details on the wildcard vote in is expected in a full press release due out in the coming weeks.

On Wednesday the 9th, IDOL GIVES BACK will garner the entire program with special guest celebrities and notable guests. The results show will not air on this day.

On Thursday the 10th, it will be a double-result show where 1 of the Top 8 goes home and the Wildcard Tour winner is announced.

Looks like Danny Noriega will be the front runner on this. I looked all over the internet and many want Danny back. I don't know who will be the other 3 contestants but they may be a pick from each of the judges. My prediction would be Danny (Paula), Alaina or Kady (Simon), Asia'h or Alexandrea (Randy)
    i think danny will be touring with rosie o'donnell over the summer....

which is great, but also too bad...

however, that gives asia'h a bit of an advantage...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;2862021;

While I don't want Danny back, I'm glad they are doing this. I think some people do slip through the cracks and this is an opportunity to fix some of that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234