+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda L. Overmyer - Season 7

Re: Amanda L. Overmyer - Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by joannekaye;2812418;
    I totally agere with you! What is she?? I am an RRT, BSRC and I have never heard of Respiratory Nurse. In the begining she talked about going to homes and setting patients up with Resp. equipment. Maybe she is a home health nurse that specializes in respiratory??? Glad I'm not the only one confused.
    I haven't a clue, so I googled....

The first thing that came up was RNS ~ A Respiratory Nursing Society for nurses interested in respiratory health and quality nursing care for those with respiratory disorders.......

I've mixed emotions on this girl......some days I really like her and other days I go "eh".......

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2805652;
    I love Amanda but while I love her I don't think she's anywhere close to Dilana....Dilana was the ultimate rocker chick to me!
    Now see, I didn't like Dilana.. not at all. So that's where the comparison came in.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

The girls are stronger than the boys so I don't think she'll make the top 6 women. Her voice is very grating and I can only listen to her for one minute. That song she sang last week was not even good. No melody, and didn't show what she can do with her vocals. She attracts a niche of fans but not much to keep her in. She'll probably survive one more week but she'll be out next week.

FORT Fogey

I think that she is very very good at doing what she does well. But now that we're seeing her repeatedly, its becoming clear that what she does well is VERY limited. I doubt she'll be around much longer. And the Cruella DeVille hair has GOT to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2816837;
    I think that she is very very good at doing what she does well. But now that we're seeing her repeatedly, its becoming clear that what she does well is VERY limited. I doubt she'll be around much longer. And the Cruella DeVille hair has GOT to go!
    If last night is an example of what she does well, then I definitely don't want to see her on an off night. That STUNK!

Last night's performance was in my worst 10 (perhaps worst 5) performances in Idol history. It was that bad.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2816844;
    If last night is an example of what she does well, then I definitely don't want to see her on an off night. That STUNK!
    I completely agree with you razor. But yet the judges do nothing but gush over her. I remember when Chris Daughtry was on, they said he sounded the same every week. To change things up a bit. I seriously think this girl is HIGHLY OVER RATED
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;2816848;
    Last night's performance was in my worst 10 (perhaps worst 5) performances in Idol history. It was that bad.
    I honestly think you're being too kind to her. Mikalah Gordon had a true stinker one week that may have rivaled Amanda's performance last night. Maybe.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I liked her at first, but last night tells me she can't really carry a tune, and gets by on performance alone. Absolutely NOT in the top 6 girls. Should probably go tonight.

All I can say is What was she thinking??? That Hair>>>> Simon has been telling her to tone it down and she just won't listen.... oh well I think she is going home tonight.... I can't wait... I kept laughing at her pants on the back she had a black nubbit tail....... See Ya Amanda

+ Reply to Thread