+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Idols On The Charts

Re: Idols On The Charts

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for August 9, 2010..

Carrie Underwood – Undo It- Carrie drops 2 spots this week to # 6. She is still well within the Top 10, but for how long?

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellie remains at #32 for the second week on a row. She had a spincrease of only 3 week over week & she got swamped with the new Taylor Swift song, that debuted at #31.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny gains 3 spots this week to #37. He has reached his highest point yet, but I am still not convinced that this song is going to take off for Danny. Radio seems to be really slow to pick up on it. 5 weeks into the chart run & it is still showing only 656 spins for the week.

Zac Brown takes over the top spot this week with Free. Blake Shelton closed the gap with Keith Urban for next in line, but they are really close so it may be a full weeks battle.

New Song of the Week:

Mine

OK, it’s Taylor Swift. And for anyone that had the fleeting thought that since it is a new album, the subject matter would change & she would get a little older in her message, well you can forget it. She is still talking about boys, but she has moved on from high school to college boys. For a girl that claims to write what she knows, it’s interesting to note that she has never attended college, but she sure must have had a bunch of boy friends. The song stinks, shows no growth, & could have been culled from any of her other albums, but there is no doubt that her minions will push it hard & it’ll be a hit.

Top 40
    #27 Adam Lambert - If I Had You

Hot AC
    #11 Daughtry - September
    #19 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #37Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #47 Carrie Underwood - Undo It

AC
    #7 Daughtry – Life After You
    #8 Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #9 Kris Allen – Live Like We’re Dying
    #42 Brooke White - Change

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for August 9, 2010..

Carrie Underwood Ė Undo It- Carrie drops 2 spots this week to # 6. She is still well within the Top 10, but for how long?

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellie remains at #32 for the second week on a row. She had a spincrease of only 3 week over week & she got swamped with the new Taylor Swift song, that debuted at #31.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny gains 3 spots this week to #37. He has reached his highest point yet, but I am still not convinced that this song is going to take off for Danny. Radio seems to be really slow to pick up on it. 5 weeks into the chart run & it is still showing only 656 spins for the week.

Zac Brown takes over the top spot this week with Free. Blake Shelton closed the gap with Keith Urban for next in line, but they are really close so it may be a full weeks battle.

New Song of the Week:

Mine

OK, itís Taylor Swift. And for anyone that had the fleeting thought that since it is a new album, the subject matter would change & she would get a little older in her message, well you can forget it. She is still talking about boys, but she has moved on from high school to college boys. For a girl that claims to write what she knows, itís interesting to note that she has never attended college, but she sure must have had a bunch of boy friends. The song stinks, shows no growth, & could have been culled from any of her other albums, but there is no doubt that her minions will push it hard & itíll be a hit.

Top 40
    #27 Adam Lambert - If I Had You

Hot AC
    #11 Daughtry - September
    #19 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #37Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #47 Carrie Underwood - Undo It

AC
    #7 Daughtry Ė Life After You
    #8 Adam Lambert Ė Whataya Want From Me
    #9 Kris Allen Ė Live Like Weíre Dying
    #42 Brooke White - Change

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for August 16, 2010..

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellie moves up a spot to #31 this week, but she does so only because so many songs ahead of her went recurrent. She is showing some pretty big negative numbers at the moment.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny remains at #37 this week, but just like Kellie, Danny is on the negative side with his numbers. It doesn’t look good for him right now.

Carrie has dropped off the charts this week.

Blake Shelton leap frogs over Keith Urban to take the top spot this week. Keith looks to be a lock for next in line…but, weird things happen.

New Song of the Week:

From A Table Away

The newest from Sunny Sweeny is a really good song. Country music is in dire need of more Female representation. I hope it does well.

Top 40
    #23 Adam Lambert - If I Had You

Hot AC
    #9 Daughtry - September
    #18 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #30Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #43 Carrie Underwood - Undo It

AC
    #6 Daughtry – Life After You
    #7 Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #8 Kris Allen – Live Like We’re Dying
    #31 Daughtry - September

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for August 23, 2010..

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellie drops to #32 & her stats are all in the negative. This song could very well be done.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny drops a spot to #38. Country radio seems to be taking a wait & see attitude on this one. Not sure where it is headed.

Blake Shelton continues to hold the top spot. Looks like Billy Currington will leap over Keith Urban & Keith will be shut out.

New Song of the Week:

If I Die Young

Really a risky song for The Band Perry to release during Summer, but it is doing really well for them.

Top 40
    #20 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #47 Daughtry - September

Hot AC
    #7 Daughtry - September
    #17 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #25 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #38 Carrie Underwood - Undo It

AC
    #32 Daughtry - September

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for August 30, 2010..

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny gains 5 spots this week to land at #33. This is his highest spot yet. It’s looking more positive now than it has in the past few weeks. But, it still isn't getting any massive play.

Carrie Underwood - Mama’s Song, Carrie makes her debut this week at #43. Not to bad considering the song hasn’t been sent to radio yet. This one will be interesting to follow, because she has released a song that means a lot to her on a personal level.

Josh Gracin - Cover Girl, Josh makes a reappearance on the charts after being away for a while. His new song lands at #50 this week with a good first weeks worth of spins.

Kellie Pickler, as I expected, has dropped off the chart.

Billy Currington did indeed get to the top & shut Keith Urban out. Next in line a few spots down is Lady Antebellum.

New Song of the Week:

From A Table Away.

Can’t remember if I mentioned this song before, but Sunny Sweeney has a really nice one here.

Top 40
    #22 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #45 Daughtry - September
    #48 David Archueleta - Something ‘Bout Love

Hot AC
    #7 Daughtry - September
    #17 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #24 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #38 Carrie Underwood - Undo It

AC
    #24 Daughtry - September

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for September 6, 2010..

Carrie Underwood - Mama’s Song, This week Carrie moves up 11 spots to #32. She has the most added song of the week by a bunch & should move up pretty quickly. Considering it is still a week before the actual adds date, positive things are on the horizon.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny remains at #33 for the 2nd week in a row. This week, however, he is back to showing negative numbers. Not sure where this one is going. There are a whole slough of songs right behind looking to swamp him.

Josh Gracin - Cover Girl, Josh remains at #50 this week. But, as with Danny, he is looking at negative numbers & in only the second week, that can’t be a good thing.

Billy Currington remains at the top for a 2nd week. Lady A is still a few days away from taking over.

New Song of the Week:

Georgia Clay

If you hear the song & think the voice is familiar, Josh Kelly is the brother of Charles Kelly of Lady A. fame. It’s a good song & should do well for the former pop artist who has decided to give Country a go.

Top 40
    #18 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #38 Daughtry - September
    #48 David Archueleta - Something ‘Bout Love

Hot AC
    #6 Daughtry - September
    #18 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #21 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #41 Carrie Underwood - Undo It

AC
    #8Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #9 Kris Allen – Live Like We’re Dying
    #23 Daughtry - September

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for September 13, 2010..

Carrie Underwood - Mama’s Song, This week Carrie moves up 4 spots this week to #28. She has been experiencing some huge AI & Spins gains for the past few days & is moving up nicely at the moment.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny drops a spot to #34. This week he has a +5 spincrease over last week. At least the negative is gone & he is back on the plus side. But, he is spinning his wheels in the long run.

Josh Gracin - Cover Girl, Josh drops to #52 & has a big negative after his name now, so the song may be done before it’s really gotten started.

Lady A. moves to the top this week. Kenny Chesney & Easton Corbin loom, but they are well back.

New Song of the Week:

Playing The Part

For those that like their country more on the traditional side, Jamey Johnson has your back on this one.

Top 40
    #18 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #38 Daughtry - September

Hot AC
    #4 Daughtry - September
    #20 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #21 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #41 Carrie Underwood - Undo It

AC
    #8Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #10 Kris Allen – Live Like We’re Dying
    #21 Daughtry - September

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

What? Nothing since 9/13? I'm disappointed.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;4111059;
    What? Nothing since 9/13? I'm disappointed.
    Nobody ever responded or replied. I figured I was talking to myself, so I quit.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4111119;
    Nobody ever responded or replied. I figured I was talking to myself, so I quit.
    Let me just say that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your recaps. I hadn't been checking in her lately since not much is going on in the world of AI, and the number of AI alums with songs on the charts has dwindled a bit. But please know that your efforts are very much appreciated, Razor.

+ Reply to Thread