+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Idols On The Charts

Re: Idols On The Charts

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for June 7, 2010..

Carrie Underwood – Undo It- Carrie gains 3 spots this week & is now sitting at #8. She has seen some really big day over day increases & will probably be just outside the Top 5 at this time ext week.

Bucky Covington – A Father’s Love – Bucky remains at #29 for the second week in a row. He still has some nice positive numbers, but for each song he passes, he gets passed by another. It looks as though a holding patter may be in play for the next week or so until some of this shakes out.

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellies remains at #38 for a second week. Kellie has only a 62 spin increase over last week, but all the songs at that end of the chart are in the same boat. Looks to be a slow ride in the offing.

Miranda Lambert gets a second week at the top & right now it looks like she may be in for a long turn. Jason Aldean & Brad Paisley are 2 & 3 but they are 600 & 800 spins back.

New Song of the Week:

I’m In

This song has been around for a few weeks now, so it really doesn’t count as new, but none the less, Keith Urban has a big hit on his hands with this one.

Top 40
    #49 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    ***Adam moves up just 1 spot, but he is still the only Idol entry on the Pop Chart. Kris is the 9th most added song of the week, so perhaps he will debut in the next week or so. Lee got only 1 add & 7 spins for Beautiful Day. Crystal is no where to be found.

Hot AC
    #3 Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #7 Daughtry – Life After You
    #10 Kris Allen – Live Like We’re Dying
    #13 Kelly Clarkson – All I Ever Wanted
    #29 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #34 Daughtry - September
    ***Kris has 2 songs in the Top 30. Big 15 spot move for Daughtry. Carrie's UnDo It is one of the most added songs of the week.

AC
    #3 Kelly Clarkson – Already Gone
    #7 Kris Allen – Live Like We’re Dying
    #8 Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #10 Daughtry – Life After You
    #30 Brooke White - Change
    #39 Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted
    ***Brooke moves into the Top 30 for the first time.

This is a couple of days late, I was out of town.

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for June 16, 2010..

Carrie Underwood – Undo It- Carrie gains 3 more spots this week & lands at #6. The top of the charts is a complete traffic jam. Who knows what’s next at this point?

Bucky Covington – A Father’s Love – Bucky gains 3 spots to #26. Still has good positive numbers, still looking up.

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellies gains 6 big spots this week to #32. She is some really tough company at the moment, up or sideways???

Miranda Lambert gets a third week at the top. Jason Aldean & Brad Paisley are still neck & neck for the next #1.

New Song of the Week:

Here Comes Summer

One of the more entertaining Country Acts around, The LoCash Cowboys finally have their first single on the charts. Fun stuff, I wish them luck.

Top 40
    #46 Adam Lambert - If I Had You

Hot AC
    #9 Daughtry – Life After You
    #17 Kelly Clarkson – All I Ever Wanted
    #27 Daughtry - September
    *30 Kris Allen - The Truth

AC
    #5 Kelly Clarkson – Already Gone
    #32 Brooke White - Change
    #34 Lee Dewyze - Beautiful Day
    #47 Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted
    ***Lee moves into the Top 40 for the first time.

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for June 21, 2010..

Carrie Underwood – Undo It- Carrie remains at #6 for the second week. The logjam 1-7 is tight & it’ll be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Bucky Covington – A Father’s Love – Bucky gains 2 spots this week & lands at #24. He had a big increase in spins & is rapidly catching up to some of the songs ahead of him.

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellies moves up 1 spot to #31, but her spins stayed at the exact same level. There are a bunch of songs in this area of the chart poised to move, will Kellie go up or down?

I heard Danny’s new single yesterday on the radio, but it isn’t showing up in the Top 50 yet.

Miranda Lambert gets a fourth week at the top. Jason Aldean & Brad Paisley are still neck & neck for the next #1 & the gap tightens every week.

New Song of the Week:

Keep The Change

Daryl Worley never intended to release this song, but fans were demanding it. Radio is picking up on it. Give it a listen.

Top 40
    #41 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    ***Another week with just 1 representative on the Pop Charts. Kris had as many adds & new spins as Adam, but it wasn’t enough to put him in the Top 50.

Hot AC
    #2 Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #21 Kelly Clarkson – All I Ever Wanted
    #26 Daughtry - September
    #29 Kris Allen - The Truth

AC
    #4 Kelly Clarkson – Already Gone
    #31Brooke White - Change
    #37 Lee Dewyze - Beautiful Day

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for June 28, 2010..

Carrie Underwood – Undo It- Carrie remains at #6 for the third week. It is a really jameed up chart at the moment, anything can happen.

Bucky Covington – A Father’s Love – Bucky drops a sopt to #25. He is still showing good positive numbers, he just keeps getting passed by more established artists.

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellies remains at #31 for the second week. She is back in positive territory though & beginning a tour with Rascal Flatts so upwards may be the direction.

Today is adds date for Danny’s new one..

Brad Paisley has bypassed Jason Aldean & got the Top spot this week. Jason & Luke Bryant are racing for next now.

New Song of the Week:

Pretty Good At Drinkin Beer
    Billy Currington has yet another good & clever song. She do well for him

Top 40
    #36 Adam Lambert - If I Had You

Hot AC
    #22 Daughtry - September
    #26 Kelly Clarkson – All I Ever Wanted
    #27 Kris Allen - The Truth

AC
    #5 Kelly Clarkson – Already Gone
    #31Brooke White - Change

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for July 5, 2010..

Carrie Underwood – Undo It- Carrie moves up a spot to #5 this week. The dam is about to break though. She is rapidly gaining on the songs ahead of her & leaving behind the songs trailing her. This is looking to be a multi week #1 hit.

Bucky Covington – A Father’s Love – Bucky drops to spots to #27. The day after last weeks good report, he began to lose spins & has kept right on losing. This song may have already peaked.

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellie drops a spot to #32. She is showing a small 6 spin increase over last week. Once again, I confess to confusion regarding Kellie’s lack of radio acceptance.

Brad Paisley hangs onto the top spot for a second week. The top 2 songs are now in decline, so Clay Walker & Luke Bryan are next in line.

New Song of the Week:

How I Got To Be This Way

Justin Moore turns in a rockin song this time. Should do him well.

Top 40
    #36 Adam Lambert - If I Had You

Hot AC
    #19 Daughtry - September
    #25 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #29 Kelly Clarkson – All I Ever Wanted

AC
    #6 Kelly Clarkson – Already Gone
    #8 Daughtry – Life After You
    #9 Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for July 12, 2010..

Carrie Underwood – Undo It- Carrie moves up 2 spots this week to come n at #3. I still see no reason to expect anything but a multi week stay at the top, but as we have seen, charts change quickly sometimes.

Bucky Covington – A Father’s Love – Bucky gain 3 spots to #24, but he has done so with a full weeks worth of negative spin activity. If it doesn’t change quickly, the song will drop off the charts this week.

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellie adds a spot to #31. It looks as though she will continue to head up, but it’s going to be another of Kellie’s slow rides. It’s incredible how long her songs remain on the charts & it looks like this will do the same.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny makes his debut in the Top 50 this week, coming in at # 46. This may be a good song for him in the long run, but it seems to be catching on pretty slowly at the moment.

Luke Bryan takes over the tops spot this week as he holds off Clay Walker & passes Brad Paisley. As it stands right now, Carrie will be the next in line, but his label is giving a big push to Jerrod Neiman at the moment.

New Song of the Week:

Only Prettier

The sassy follow up to The House That Built Me, has Miranda Lambert on the move up the charts again.

Top 40
    #31 Adam Lambert - If I Had You

Hot AC
    #6 Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #19 Daughtry - September
    #24 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #31 Kelly Clarkson – All I Ever Wanted

AC
    #6 Kelly Clarkson – Already Gone
    #8 Daughtry – Life After You

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for July 19, 2010..

Carrie Underwood – Undo It- Carrie moves up 1 spot to #2. All signs point to #1 within the next couple of days.

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellie gains 3 spots this week & enters the Top 30 at #28. She is in a comfortable spot right now & showing some good positives numbers.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny gains 4 spots this week to land at #42. The main problem for Danny is that he is showing some good numbers, but he is always passed up by more established artists. This week for example Kenny Chesney blew past him & debuted at #22 & Miranda Lambert went past him as well. Reba looms.

Bucky has dropped off. I just can’t for the life of me understand the choices he & his team make for singles. None of the last few, IMO have had much of a shot right from the beginning. They just don’t seem to be very radio friendly.

Luke Bryan gets another week at the top. It looks as though there will be no stopping Carrie from the top spot next week.

New Song of the Week:

Smoke a Little Smoke

To anyone out there that is not familiar with Eric Church…where ya been?

Top 40
    #29 Adam Lambert - If I Had You

Hot AC
    #7 Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #16 Daughtry - September
    #24 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #38 Kelly Clarkson – All I Ever Wanted
    #50 Adam Lambert - If I Had You

AC
    #6 Daughtry – Life After You
    #7 Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #9 Kris Allen – Live Like We’re Dying
    #29 Brooke White - Change

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for July 26, 2010..

Carrie Underwood – Undo It- Carrie gains the top spot this week. She is now 12 for 12 on Country singles hitting #1.

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellie drops back a couple of spots this week & is now at #30. She is still showing positive numbers, but other newer songs are flying past her.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny gains 3 spots this week & enters the Top 40 at #39. Acceptance is somewhat slow so far, so the next few weeks will be a good determinate as to the direction the song heads.

Carrie is at the top & it is very possivle that the Zac Brown Band is going to leap frog everybody & be next in line.

New Song of the Week:

Stuck Like Glue
    The first single off the upcoming Sugarland album is out. Give it a listen & see if you like it any better than I do. I’m sure it is going to do gangbusters, but I’m not a fan.

Top 40
    #28 Adam Lambert - If I Had You

Hot AC
    #14 Daughtry - September
    #20 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #39 Kelly Clarkson – All I Ever Wanted

AC
    #6 Daughtry – Life After You

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for July 26, 2010..

Carrie Underwood Ė Undo It- Carrie gains the top spot this week. She is now 12 for 12 on Country singles hitting #1.

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellie drops back a couple of spots this week & is now at #30. She is still showing positive numbers, but other newer songs are flying past her.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny gains 3 spots this week & enters the Top 40 at #39. Acceptance is somewhat slow so far, so the next few weeks will be a good determinate as to the direction the song heads.

Carrie is at the top & it is very possivle that the Zac Brown Band is going to leap frog everybody & be next in line.

New Song of the Week:

Stuck Like Glue
    The first single off the upcoming Sugarland album is out. Give it a listen & see if you like it any better than I do. Iím sure it is going to do gangbusters, but Iím not a fan.

Top 40

Hot AC
    #9 Adam Lambert Ė Whataya Want From Me
    #14 Daughtry - September
    #20 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #39 Kelly Clarkson Ė All I Ever Wanted

AC
    #6 Daughtry Ė Life After You
    #8 Adam Lambert Ė Whataya Want From Me
    #9 Kris Allen Ė Live Like Weíre Dying

Here is the latest Idols on the Charts update for August 2, 2010..

Carrie Underwood – Undo It- After spending just 1 week at #1, this song drops to #4 this week. There has been a huge push to get Jerrod Neiman to the top & it came at Carries expense. She has announced her next single will be Mamas Song.

Kellie Pickler - Makin Me Fall In Love Again - Kellie drops back a couple of spots more spots this week to #32. She still has positive numbers, but as always seem to be the case for Kellie, new songs by more popular artists just fly past her.

Danny Gokey - I Will Not Say Goodbye, Danny drops back 1 spot this week to land at #40. I’m just not at all sure what is going to happen to this song. Up or out!!??

Jerrod Neiman gets his first #1 hit with his very first single. Zac Brown & Keith Urban are now in a dog firght for the next shot at the top.

New Song of the Week:

For the Shape I’m In

Yet another great song from Joe Nichols. I just wish more people would discover how great a vocalist this guy is.

Top 40

Hot AC
    #10 Adam Lambert – Whataya Want From Me
    #13 Daughtry - September
    #19 Kris Allen - The Truth
    #46 Adam Lambert - If I Had You
    #47 Carrie Underwood - Undo It

AC
    #7 Daughtry – Life After You