+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Idols On The Charts

Re: Idols on the Country Charts

Here is the latest Idols on the Country Charts update for Sept.21..

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova gains another whopping 12 spots this week to come in at # 12. Upward momentum will continue, but will slow down now as all the songs above will fight for spots & airplay.

Kellie Pickler – Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You makes it’s debut in the Top 50 this week at #44. It has taken a couple of weeks to make it, but it’s looking good right now for some good upward movement.

Bucky Covington – I Want My Life Back falls all the way to #45. This song will drop out in the next few days, he has lost 2/3 of his spins from last week.

Justin Moore with Small Town USA has kept George Strait out of the #1 spot. George will not get there. Toby Keith looks to be next.

New Song of the Week:

White Liar

Miranda Lambert has another good song for your enjoyment. This is one of her most true Country songs in a while. Give it listen.

Here is the latest Idols on the Country Charts update for Sept.28..

And, it’s up to the ladies, as Bucky falls off.

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova gains 1 spot this week to end at #11. As expected, the climb now becomes tougher & slows down. 4 songs in the Top 10 are now showing negative & she should also pass Eric Church in the next couple of days.

Kellie Pickler – Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You moves up 4 spots this week & sits at #40. If she holds this spot or does better, she will then become eligible for the countdown shows & that will also help immensely.

Toby Keith sits atop the chart this week with American Ride. It looks very promising for Chris Young to have his first #1 single. He is next in line & still holding strong.

New Song of the Week:

Sooner or Later

Country music desperately needs more representation on the charts from the women. With this song, Michelle Branch hopes to help out. It’s her first offering since the breakup of The Wreakers. Give it a listen.

Here is the latest Idols on the Country Charts update for Oct. 5..

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova gains 4 spots this week to come in at #7. Things seem to be sitting up pretty nicely for her to be at #1 on the night of the CMA Awards show.

Kellie Pickler – Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You gains 1 spot this week & is now sitting at #39. She is showing only a small upward bias, but there aren’t any songs between 35 & 40 showing big gains, so it looks as though this is going to be another slow & steady climb for Kellie.

Toby Keith has the top spot for the second consecutive week. There is a log jam at spots 2-5, but it still looks good for Chris Young to move up & get his first #1 single as the next in line.

New Song of the Week:

Sara Smile

This is the latest from Jimmie Wayne with the assistance of Hall & Oates. Really good stuff from one of Country Music’s finest male vocalists.

Here is the latest Idols on the Country Charts update for Oct. 12..

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova gains 1 spot this week to come in at #6. She is still a ways behind Brad Paisley but even further ahead of Kenny Chesney, so #5 looks possible as she passes the falling Toby Keith.

Kellie Pickler – Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You gains 4 spots to end the week at #35. She is catching up to a bunch of other songs & no one is closing in from behind just yet (except George Strait) , so all looks good at this time.

Nashville Star alumni Chris Young has finally achieved a #1 song. Congrats to him. Keith Urban sits at #2, but the Zac Brown Band is gaining quickly & could possibly keep Keith out of the top spot. It’s going to be a tight race.

New Song of the Week:

That’s How Country Boys Roll

Billy Currington is on a big time roll. This is his follow up to the #1 hit People Are Crazy & should do well for him.

Here is the latest Idols on the Country Charts update for Oct. 19..

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova remains at #6 for the second week in a row. Toby Keith & Chris Young are both dropping ahead of her, so upward is the direction.

Kellie Pickler – Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You gains 2 spots to end the week at #33. She is sitting in a sweet spot right now, not to close to those catching up, but not gaining very fast on those ahead either.

Keith Urban takes over at the top of the charts this week. Zac Brown has passed Brad Paisley & should be the next in line.

New Song of the Week:

Hell on the Heart

Eric Church turns out another good one. He is one of the most underrated acts out there right now.

Here is the latest Idols on the Country Charts update for Oct. 26..

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova moves up a spot to #5. Toby Keith & Chris Young are beginning to fall pretty fast, so Top 3 looks like a safe bet for next week. However, Lady Antebellum is catching her by leaps & bounds from behind, closing rapidly day after day.

Kellie Pickler – Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You gains 1 spots to end the week at #32. She is quite a ways behind the songs ahead of her on the charts & there are a couple that look as though they are poised to pass her by. She’s still showing good positives, but others are showing bigger.

Zac Brown is at the top this week. Brad Paisley is getting a big push & will be the next. Then it opens up for Carrie.

New Song of the Week:

19 & Crazy

Bomshel is two young ladies with lots of talent. Their having some modest success, but really need the breakthrough song. Maybe this one will be it.

Here is the latest Idols on the Country Charts update for Nov.2..

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova moves up 2 spot to #3 . Both songs ahead of her are showing negative numbers. However, Lady Antebellum is closing in on Carrie & has been now for the past week, so it is entirely possible that they will pass her & she may not hit #1 with this song at all. The next week is going to be interesting.

Kellie Pickler – Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You gains 2 spots to end the week at #30. She is still sitting in a trough where the songs ahead are well ahead & the songs behind are well behind. I still see upward movement, but right now she’s only going to be moving up when other songs go recurrent.

Zac Brown remains at the top but is now showing negative numbers, but Brad Paisley is also showing negative at #2. Who’s going to hit #1 next is really up in the air.

New Song of the Week:

Gimme That Girl

Joe Nichols is swinging for the fences lately & he seems to be really on his game. This is yet another great song from him & is moving quickly.

Here is the latest Idols on the Country Charts update for Nov.9..

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova moves up to take the #1 spot on the charts this week. It has been a very interesting week of watching what was happening. Lady Antebellum has been getting a huge huge push for the last couple of weeks & it was touch & go as to whether or not they would shut Carrie out.

Kellie Pickler – Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You gains 2 more spots & sits at #28 this week. At this point her comfortable spot has just gotten a bit less so. She isn’t closing in on on the songs ahead of her, & she is going to get swamped by new songs from Toby Keith, Easton Corbin, & Jimmy Wayne. Still, though, she is showing some good positive numbers, so upwards she is headed, it’s just going be a bit of a slow climb.

Bucky Covington - Gotta Be Somebody makes it’s debut this week in the Top fifty coming in at #50. If he begins to increase quickly he is going to pass a bunch of songs right off the bat. Even though his album has been pushed back, he will be releasing a 5 song EP of live performances.

Carrie gets another #1 on the Country charts. Her streak is intact. The song is beginning to get some play on both the HAC & Pop charts. Lady Antebellum looks to be the next in line, however, if the push of the last two weeks begins to ease, look for Luke Bryant to take over.

New Song of the Week:

Hillbilly Bone

This collaboration between Blake Shelton & Trace Adkins is a really good one. Look for it to do really well.

I'm not surprised Carrie's song went to #1 and won't be surprised if Lady Antebellum is right behind them. When you said last week that they may pass her up I could understand it. I love both of these songs and couldn't decide which one I wanted to be first. Both of them to make #1 is the best option of all.

Here is the latest Idols on the Country Charts update for Nov.16..

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova drops to #2 this week as the push for Lady Antebellum finally worked. She is still quite a way ahead of #3, but it looks as though 1 week at #1 may be the best she can hope for.

Kellie Pickler – Didn’t You Know How Much I Loved You remains at #28 for the second consecutive week. This song looks to be taking the same root as her last one. Upwards, but taking forever to get there.

Bucky Covington - Gotta Be Somebody moves up 2 spots this week to #48. He has a positive spincrease of just 15 more this week than last, so at this time it is going to be extremely tough sledding

Lady Antebellum gets the top spot this week. It looks like Luke Bryant will be the next.

New Song of the Week:

Till Summer Comes Around

Keith Urban continues to turn out good stuff & this one is going to work for him as well.

+ Reply to Thread