+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Johns - Season 7

Re: Michael Johns - Season 7

He needs to finish be at least in the top 3 to get the maxium exposure for his career.

I don't think that will be a problem for Mike to get in the F3.

Tried to find some pics of Mike from when he was in Film, but my harddrive blew up last summer and those photos are now in the Bermuda Triangle.
    But you can go to the planetfilm website and check out songs, pics, etc.

Or go to Film's myspace page. My favorite songs are "Lead Machine" and "Chemical Wonder". Thru that page, you get links to some other voting fansites.

FORT Fanatic

Finally - a winner - he is gorgeous and he can sing. I'm already in love.

Sigh.

excellent singer...might be too old to win

Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo;2804873;
    excellent singer...might be too old to win
    I don't think his age will be a factor. If Taylor won, Michael can certainly win.

My favorite guy in the competition.

I wonder if this will have any outcome on the vote totals.

Idol Fans Flood Nurses Hotline with Wrong Number Calls - CBS47.com Jacksonville News Leader

Idol Fans Flood Nurses Hotline with Wrong Number Calls

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Tuesday night, the top 12 boys sang their hearts out on American Idol, but for many fans, the voting process was anything but smooth. Fans from all over the country trying to vote for Michael Johns flooded a nursing hotline all night long with calls.

Shannon Rivera, a staffing agent for nurses 24/7, normally answers hospital calls from around the county to fill shifts with nurses. But Tuesday night, her phone was ringing off the hook, thanks to fans of American Idol. “I feel bad for the guys because he's not getting his votes, obviously he was good because so many people were calling for him.”

Idol viewers that wanted to vote for Michael Johns, constant number 12, should have dialed 866-436-5712. But Rivera says hundreds misdialed the nurses hotline, only one number off from the Idol voting line.

Rivera says the same thing happened last year. She’s on call again Wednesday night, and she has a plea for American Idol viewers. “I want to tell you to pay attention when you dial… I don't want your phone calls.”

Nurses 24/7 has several phone lines, so hospitals and nurses were able to get through.

Because it was human error on the part of the callers, the votes of those who dialed the nurses hotline hoping to cast a vote for Michael Johns will not count.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I like him and he is gorgeous but I do agree with Simon that he might be better suited for in front of a band rather than a solo artist.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I'm glad the nurses hotline confusion didn't mess things up for Michael.
    At least this is the only week that it will happen (since they have 10 starting next week).

Hopefully, AI will mention that on the 1st voting show next season so the medical hotline won't get a 6 hour barrage of calls (Eastern time zone to Hawaiian time tone voting). And, the nurses hotline won't have to pay for all those misdialed 800 # calls.

i like him but doesn't it seem like he doesn't want it as bad as some of the other contestants? his excitement level is very low, maybe thats just his personality but it just seems he's just there to get some exposure and doesn't really care about winning either way. i think the winner should be somebody who really really wants it.

i noticed during last nights cheesy group performances that michael was sort of just there, his attitude gave off the vibe of too good to be doing those performances, that he's above that. well maybe so, but thats what he signed up for and thats what American Idol is about, its definitely a cheese fest. lol if he's not into it he should have courted indie labels or gotten a manager to try and get a major label deal. you don't go into american idol to showcase your artistic integrity, its not what the show is about at all.

+ Reply to Thread