+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Michael Johns - Season 7

Re: Michael Johns - Season 7

Michael was 1 of the performers on "David Foster & Friends" that was televised on PBS in December 2008. (FYI - David is a 15-time Grammy award winning songwriter & has worked with many singing legends.)

Before Michael sang one of his songs ("Man in Motion" from the movie St. Elmo's Fire), David said something about how he didn't know how he was let go too soon on American Idol.

Check your local PBS listings as the show may be on again, but you can check out video of his particular performance on Michael's website.
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 01-12-2009 at 05:52 PM.

ITA Hotlanta!!! He was definitely let go WAY too early and was in my top 3 with David Cook and Carly. I can't wait till his album comes out and he gets to touring. I want to meet him so bad and hate I didn't get to during the Idols tour last summer

Michael released an album on the 20th - it's a soundtrack he did for a Shaun White documentary. It's called Don't Look Down and it's on Itunes and Amazon. One song is a duet with Brooke White called "Life's OK". I really like the song - their voices sound great together!
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

Michael was at the Grammys and interviewed by The Ellen Show correspondents, Chester & Efram (2 NFL players -- from Houston, I think -- they are hilarious).

When he realized they were from Ellen, he pulled down the waistband on his pants and showed that he was wearing his Ellen underwear. The funny part was that the guy holding the microphone put the mike by Michael's pants ... like the underwear (or something else) was going to talk.

You can watch it here: Video Gallery - The Ellen DeGeneres Show
    Scroll down to "Exclusive Red Carpet Footage from the Grammys"

FORT Fogey

A new single by Michael Johns called Heart On My Sleeve is now available for download on both iTunes and Amazon

I know there are folks on here that follow Michael & Brooke, but I can't put this in both threads so I posted it in the first one I came to. The following is a report from one of their live shows in Idaho. Now, granted Boise probably isn't a Idol hot spot, but this shows that the 2 performed there & sold just 68 tickets out of a total of 999 available & generated a box office take of just $1,576. That's just awful in any locale.

179 Brooke White, Michael Johns, Benton Paul Knitting Factory
    Boise, Idaho
    Sept. 25, 2009
    $1,576
    68 /
    1 /
    $44, $19
    Knitting Factory Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3737340;
    I know there are folks on here that follow Michael & Brooke, but I can't put this in both threads so I posted it in the first one I came to. The following is a report from one of their live shows in Idaho. Now, granted Boise probably isn't a Idol hot spot, but this shows that the 2 performed there & sold just 68 tickets out of a total of 999 available & generated a box office take of just $1,576. That's just awful in any locale.

179 Brooke White, Michael Johns, Benton Paul Knitting Factory
    Boise, Idaho
    Sept. 25, 2009
    $1,576
    68 /
    1 /
    $44, $19
    Knitting Factory Entertainment
    Oh, wow, that's just too bad! They both deserve better.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey

Good news - David Foster asked Michael to record one of his songs.
    Bad news - it's only being released in Japan - so far. (And it's doing pretty well there - climbing to #5 on the western charts.) But Michael added to to his YouTube feed, so you can see it.

Michael Johns - "HOLD ME"

Just saw this on google news! Holy crap!

Michael Johns Dies, American Idol Finalist Season 7 : People.com
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I saw it, too. Thanks for that link. The first story I saw all the link had was the title and a picture of him, no details. So sad.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread