+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Michael Johns - Season 7

FORT Newbie

Re: Michael Johns - Season 7

I think Michael will have an outstanding career outside of idol.

He can sing any genre of song plus he has the looks!

I feel the complete opposite.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I agree with those who say "he's got the whole package". He's a pleasure to watch and listen to

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2959845;
    I feel the complete opposite.
    I have to agree. I just never saw a true "Star" appeal. He may record but I don't see blockbuster, because if he does get a deal he is going to record something in the rock genre & he is going to get flummoxed by David Cook.

Holy moly, I can't believe people are still posting about this dude today, weeks after being given the boot. I thought he blew -- he was my John Stevens this year. Had no clue he had such a following.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2960204;
    I have to agree. I just never saw a true "Star" appeal. He may record but I don't see blockbuster, because if he does get a deal he is going to record something in the rock genre & he is going to get flummoxed by David Cook.
    Absolutely agree with this. MJ will likely float off into Idol obscurity, or if he does produce a CD, I don't see it being huge.

I know a lot of people who disagree with you on that. MJ's still getting notice and interviews. I expect him to put out an album and I actually think he'll do quite well and better than most of the top 10. He not only has a great voice but is very good looking and is extremely personable imo. He and DC won't be in competition with each other. It's not one or the other plus DC is more into the alternative rock thing which is much harder to do well in.

This thread is nothing. There are huge Michael threads on other sites plus fansites where a lot of people are actively posting. We may not have been able to keep him in the show but we haven't forgotten.

I'm finding the show extremely tedious without MJ but at least I'm not involved in all of the crazyness on elimination night.

Michael should still be in this! It kills me to think of what he could've done last night & next week.
    I haven't been all "Giddy" this season (and still wondering... remember the promotions saying this was the BEST season ever?) Does anyone agree with that?

As for not being all Giddy... I haven't voted yet! Not like me, but after tonight & the Final 4 are in place, I will get on the horn!!!

Don't think his appeal, popularity is that big otherwise he'd still be in this competition. He doesn't appeal to me, singing, looks wise.

I never thought Michael Johns was as fantastic as people made him out to be. Looks-wise, I thought he was old and tired-looking. As for his singing, he was never spectacular and certainly never performed at David Cook's caliber. Week after week, he under-delivered.
    2003-2008.

+ Reply to Thread