+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Michael Johns - Season 7

Re: Michael Johns - Season 7

I was sorry to see Michael Johns leave. I liked him and love to hear him sing. I have not voted this year, because of last season. Now I wish that I had voted, but I'm not sure if any of my votes would have counted. I look forward to hearing what he records in future.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;2912675;
    I was sorry to see Michael Johns leave. I liked him and love to hear him sing. I have not voted this year, because of last season. Now I wish that I had voted, but I'm not sure if any of my votes would have counted. I look forward to hearing what he records in future.
    Just goes to show you how different opinions can be. He was kind of a place filler for me. Neither great nor really bad - just someone biding his time until his time to go home.

I'm gonna echo what many has said before me. That was unnecessarily cruel what ryan did to Michael. Michael was nothing but gracious and funny and definitely did NOT deserve that douchebaggery treatment.

He was such a good singer & definitely didn't deserve to leave that early
    i really hope he comes out with a cd even though he's only 8th!
    ANTM: Katarzyna, Anya Aimee
    AI: David A, David C, David H, Brooke
    Survivor: Amanda, Ozzy, Eliza

He didnt deserve to go home before Jason Castro, in my opinion. This guy was the better singer of the two, IMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by brierpatch;2911158;
    But, as you stated in another thread, you didn't vote for him. So even if you thought he was great he wasn't great enough to get your vote. And that is the point I was making.
    I haven't voted for anybody. Nor will I. I was just pointing out that people who are saying he's mediocre - I don't agree.

I saw a promo that Michael was on Conan O'Brien last night, but I couldn't stay up until 12:30am to watch. The segment is probably available on NBC's site or YouTube.

Michael's going to be on Regis & Kelly Mon, Mike & Juliet on Tues, and Ellen on Fri. He does really well on interviews although these will probably be mostly just him singing a song. I'm looking forward to seeing him although still sad he won't be on AI this week.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I was brokenhearted when he got dumped. Love his voice, and everything about him. I look forward to hearing and seeing more of him on other shows and airwaves.

FORT Fogey

For me, he is NOT the best singer of the bunch. However, I love the tone of his voice, his look, his style, and his humble demeanor. For all these reasons, I kinda like him and hope he does well.

I have a soft spot for underdogs. He's sort of an underdog this season, i.e. behind the two David's. I also think David A. is an underdog. By far and away, David A. has the best voice of the season. I'd even suggest he has the best voice of all the male singers ever to appear on AI. However, I consider him an underdog because of his Dad. I feel badly for the kid.

I don't think he feigns humility as has been suggested. Instead, I think his Dad beats him down and he is honestly taken aback by praise. It's almost as if he doesn't know how to process the info.

+ Reply to Thread