6.Julia
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

FORT Newbie
    paula (always)
    carmen
    the rest are so, so...
    binabee

Look What Love Has Done ClaysAngel's Avatar
    1. Trenyce - If people can look past her criminal record, she could get to the top. She has a great voice, stage presence and is very versatile. Perfect for today's commercial market.

2. Kim L. - Powerful voice. She would need a choreographer and could pick better costumes, but I see diva quality vocals with her.

3. Vanessa - I liked her voice. I liked her spunk and her creative look. I think the younger folks would've gone for her productions and she would develop into a full-fledged "entertainer" over the years.

5. Julia - She's got potential and would benefit from singing in a local cover band for a while. The experience would do her good in gaining confidence and stage presence. I think she needs a little more control of her voice, but that comes with training and/or experience.

6. Kim C. - Kim has a good rocker voice but is too limited in her range. She is very pretty which could help her temporarily but I think people will tire of her quickly because her songs would all sound the same.

7. Carmen - I don't hate her, I just don't know why she's in the finals. She has potential in the future, after extensive training, but I don't get what Simon is so taken with.

All this said, I think the guys have way outshined the gals in this competition. Even Josh and Ricky who are taking a lot of criticism have more long-term potential than most of these girls.

Vocals:
    Kim L
    Kim C
    Trenyce
    Vanessa
    Julia
    Carmen

Looks:
    Kim C
    Julia
    Carmen
    Vanessa
    Kim L
    Trenyce

Personality:
    Kim C
    Kim L
    Vanessa
    Julia
    Carmen
    Trenyce

Performance:
    Kim C
    Kim L
    Vanessa
    Trenyce
    Carmen
    Julia

Overall: (6 points for 1st, 5 for 2nd, 4 for 3rd, 3 for 4th, 2 for 5th, and 1 for 6th)
    Kim C (23)
    Kim L (18)
    Vanessa (14)
    Julia (12)
    Trenyce/Carmen (9)

Enigma
    Kim L.
    Carmen
    Trenyce
    Vanessa
    Kim C.
    Julia D.

You don't know sin-gen! rockinyoursocks's Avatar
    1. Trenyce- Best singer by far and also a great performer. Kind of odd looking though lol

2. Vanessa- Wow her voice was amazing, she should not have been the first to go, great personality to.

3. Carmen- She is HOT and has a very unique sound. A little inconsistent though

4. Julia- Anothere hottie, smooth voice, but a little shaky performance wise.

5. Kim L- Great voice, but a little boring and terribly clothed.

6. Kim C- OK voice, good performer aside from the whole arm thing, but a total B*TCH!
    Trenyce Rocks Mine, Can I Rock Yours?

FORT Regular
    1. Julia D - Nice voice, lots of talent (try listening to her without looking at her esp her auditions( Unbreak my Heart) , good looking BUT her inexperience shows , stage fright.

2. Kim C - Didn't like her much at first, but now ok. Limited Range, good performer. Personality seems to be slightly more subdued now (no longer so much ME! ME! ME!)

3. Treynce - Good singer. strong vocals BUT average looks, and image . Tends to over perform ( on the vocal side)

4. Carmen - Looks like a doll, very pretty and perky. BUT Voice very weak, needs loads to training.

5. Vanessa - Flamboyant, nice voice, unique style BUT too alternative

6. Kim L - Strong singer , most vocally talented among the girls. But lousy personality (or rather zero personality), AWFUL dress sense - should dress to suit her figure.

i ranked them according to how i feel about them, not so much of singing talent etc..... voice doesn't matter much coz the studio can work wonders with the technology now.( eg, Britney Spears etc)

Originally posted by cake4usg
    voice doesn't matter much coz the studio can work wonders with the technology now.( eg, Britney Spears etc)
    Yes for recordings - but what about live concerts, appearances on talk shows, half time shows...

I find it very annoying to hear songs on the radio that rock, then go to a concert only to find out the band/singer actually sucks.

I think voice is very important, it's about all I vote on.

Kim L and Trenyc have the nicest voices IMO
    Next is Kim C
    Last is Carmen
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

#1, definitely Trenyce--performance, voice and charisma on stage.
    #2, maybe Kimberly Locke for her voice and her potential in the long run
    #3, maybe Vanessa for talent and appeal, but i didn't really see enough from her so it's hard to say.
    #4, Julia for a few of her performances (although some of them were pretty bad)
    #5, Carmen (only b/c I have to save #6 for Kim C.) one performance by her was nice, another was so-so and everything else was super-vibrato, -girl. that shuffle-dance during the blondie song was unwatchable.
    #6, Kim Caldwell b/c she has no range, comes across as entitled and insincere, and b/c i've grown tired of her left underarm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast