+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions about "THE TOUR"

Questions about "THE TOUR"

i hope this hasn't been covered elsewhere...i couldn't find it.
    i didn't watch last season at all except the one show they did of the tour. i notice people keep mentioning it on these boards and i am wondering...are you just assuming that they will tour? have the producers definitely said they will tour? it would make fiscal sense, but they don't always make any sense. i just want to understand it all!
    if the tour is for sure, who is in it? all 12 (i mean 11) finalists? only the top few? do these kids performing know anything about it? i suppose it is always heresay what we think they know we know that they think. haha sorry i just couldn't stop that. anyway, enlighten me please!

I haven't heard anything about the tour first hand, but if you check out this thread the first post from "Pabby" has some info from the Vanessa Olivarez web site.
    "That's Numberwang!"

thanks fluff....not quite enough information for me tho!

I haven't heard anything else yet, even at the official site.

I'll keep my eyes peeled, but they might make an announcement on the show rather than on the site.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I haven't heard any official announcments, but when Vanessa was giving an interview on E! she mentioned that she assumed she would be on the tour (which I guess she later found out she would not be?) In any case.... the fact that he had mentioned it led me to believe that there would be one
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fan
    Both Charles and Vanessa are not on the CD, and on Vanessa's fansite, there is a prominent listing that she has been dropped from the CD and any potential tour.

thanks...now i wonder why that is?? you'd think that with josh probably shipping off at some point and corey out, they'd like to have some extra people! hmmm...

+ Reply to Thread