+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: celebrity judge

I liked him. I like Earth Wind and Fire too. I thought he was the best celeb judge they've had. He's been successful in the music business for over 30 years, and he didn't kiss every contestant's ass they way the other celeb judges have.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

I liked him too....Earth Wind and Fire is awesome...I liked his judging...But his outfit was another story.

FORT Regular
    I agree, Verdine White was the best celeb judge so far, with Gladys Knight second to him. His comments were fairly constructive, and the fact that he didn't say, "I like it" or "Good job" just for the sake of saying it was refreshing. Motown guy and Olivia Newton-John were just too agreeable for my liking.

Fade to black
    I liked him too, even if he did look like he was digging through Prince's trash.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

His outfit was right out of Disco! My boyfriend in 1977 had one that looked so much like it. I had a skirted dress and silver stiletto heels, and when we went out dancing we were the coolest couple on the floor! Those were the days. Believe me, a lot of us that LIVED Disco recognized Verdeen White, and would have in the dark. I was impressed with him, he actually had a little negativity, but if you noticed, he was following suit, whatever Randy or Paula said, he repeated. Probably didn't want to ROCK THE BOAT! (That was a disco joke)

I'd like to know where you got the notion that was a joke Denise
    "That's Numberwang!"

lol @ Rock the Boat! that was a good song, too bad no one sang that last night

lol @ fluff too! Oh I'd like to know where you got the notion/ Oh I'd like to know where . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12