+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/1 Post-Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Simon: "Ruben, I think you should win this competition."

Um, Ruben sucked.

Yes Corey is out of the competition, it is on the American Idol website as well... he was disqualified.... I missed what they were going to do with the finale now though, they are still having a results show tomorrow, so I guess the show will just end one week earlier
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

what is UP with her hair and outfit?!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

So Kim L was a little low tonight, but dude- she totally sang that song better than Kelly did last year!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Ruben was good, but i mean, there's like a five note song range in that song!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I wasn't impressed with Kimberley. And I definitely didn't think Ruben sucked, but that's cool.

I thought that Ruben did well.... but he didn't really shine IMO... I feel like he could go sing "Happy Birthday" and the judges would kiss his ass... I dont think he could do any wrong in their eyes, I dunno... he just seems to be getting a little old to me.. something about him is getting boring (something other than the damn 205 jersey)

I thought Kim L was much better than Trencye,except at the beginning of the song where it was too low for her
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

I agree that Ruben was probably better than Kimberly, I just have higher expectations for him because I think he has the potential to be fantastic, and he wasn't tonight IMO, I just feel like he is letting his game down a little, and he shouldn't because Clay and Trenyce *are* still in the competition, and I think that in the end as of now, either of them could still end up stealing it away from him

+ Reply to Thread