+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/1 Post-Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

Who is the celebrity judge?

It wasn't originally a Whitney song- it was originally Chaka Khan. And I think Simon is SOO SOO SOOO SOO SOO SO SO SO SO SO harsh tonight.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Simon is mr crankypants tonight LOL ,,, Clay was terrific, and so was Trenyce
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

Oh okay... *blushes* I feel really stupid now! lol I wasn't alive during the disco era (only 21) and only heard Ryan mention say whitney... oops! In any case, I agree Simon is harsh tonight, I do understand what he means, that these themes aren't really helping to discover the talent that they want, because no matter what they will have a kareoke type feel to them, but that is not the singers faults, and I think that they are doing the best that they can with the situations... I can't understand what he would want to hear to satisfy him
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Sure, she can hold a note. But sing? That wasn't quite singing.
    Then you have to critisize Clay for the same thing.

Ricky: sucked. Could definitely be in huuuge danger tonight.
    Carmen: Better, but still pretty blah.
    Kim Caldwell: Just alright. I agree with Simon's 6 1/2 rating.
    Clay: Thought he was very good, as usual. Wished he would have moved around a little bit more, but I agree, Simon was being way to harsh.
    Trenyce: God I love her more and more every week. She outshined Clay tonight.

I totally think Trenyce outsand Clay tonight, although Clay did great too. I don't know why Simon is so cranky. Maybe he's waiting to tell Ruben he's the only one he likes so he can try to get him back up to Clay's level? He was most complimentary so far towards Carmen (big surprise).
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

John,,, I dont remember his name,but he's the bassist for Earth Wind And Fire

,,,They aired a video of Corey claiming he's innocent and apologizing for lying.
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

OK- i totally called Ruben's song choice, and he sounds good, but isn't really blowing me away tonight at all. Still prefer Trenyce.

Ah, thanks Alysaryn!

Did they say he's out of competition, though?

Oh, and Ruben really did that song right! Dang good!

RUBEN DID NOT END HIS SONG ON "OHHHH YEAH!!!!"

+ Reply to Thread