+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: 4/1 Post-Show Discussion *SPOILERS*

I hate to see him go-was looking forward to hearing more of him - I think its a done deal..no matter what poll you look at on the web right now, he's on the bottom
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Top Five (For Me):

1. Kim L.
    2. Trenyce
    3. Ruben
    4. Clay
    5. Rickey

I think there is a huge gap between them and the rest, so I just hope it gets narrowed down to these five soon.
    Those are my top five too...But not in that order...

However, I'm afraid that Rickey will be gone tonight. From reading boards and talking to people, people don't seem to like him. I think he is talented...Great voice, not the best in the competition...but still...I don't think he has much of a fan base which is a shame because he is not as bad as some other contestants.

Personally, I was expecting alot more out of disco night. It was better than last week but that doesn't say much...I really miss last season. I agree with the rest of you guys...From Motown it's gone downhill...

WoW . . . people have said Carmen was in their top 3 and I have to wonder whether their TV was on mute (if it was, good call) because I put her in bottom 3. Actually my bottom 3 looks a lot like everyone else's bottom 3:
    Josh (obviously), and
    Rickey (he was ok) but my third, in place of Kim C, who is awesome, is the one, the only, GOAT WOMAN . . .
    Carmen

FORT Fogey
    Qoute: (ads1dwa) As for Josh.... I agree he did the worst tonight, however he had a cold and he has WAY out of his element... You could bring the same situation up with Trenyce and SEVERAL others during the country theme last week...

I agree. Trenyce didn't go when she did the worst. Josh didn't do the worst IMO, Rickey did. Rickey should leave, for he did the worse, again IMO. Everyone knows Josh is in the top 5 ATLEAST and if he passes through this show, he'll do much, much better. You'll all be amazed on how good he'll be doing next week and so on. He just had a bad night (w/ a cold or w/e)

-Rach

Josh is not Top 5 material.

Top 5:
    1.) Ruben
    2.) Kimberly Locke
    3.) Clay
    4.) Kimbery Caldwell
    5.) Rickey

The Rest
    6.) Trenyce
    7.) Josh
    8.) Carmen

Bottom 3 tonight: Josh, Carmen, Rickey
    Eliminated: Hopefully Carmen, but Josh would be okay too.

Originally posted by levi_d
    WoW . . . people have said Carmen was in their top 3 and I have to wonder whether their TV was on mute (if it was, good call) because I put her in bottom 3. Actually my bottom 3 looks a lot like everyone else's bottom 3:
    Josh (obviously), and
    Rickey (he was ok) but my third, in place of Kim C, who is awesome, is the one, the only, GOAT WOMAN . . .
    Carmen

I normally don't like Goat Woman but I thought she did really well for her last night. ...I like to give people a chance to change some of my opinions of them. Carmen improved in my humble opinion.
    *Lacey

I agree she improved, but still isn't up to par with the rest of the gang imo.

Yes, exactly levi! That's why I put her in my top 3 for last night (it was a good show but not that great of one) but not even close to my top 3 in general.
    *Lacey

I dunno though. I still loved Ruben and Kimberlyx2

It is unfortunate about Rickey. He actually has a pretty good voice, and I can see him as part of a group moreso than a solo singer. In fact, the more I think about it, I like Rickey for his averageness, but it's not what Simon is looking for.

Get in a group Rickey, and you may go far.

It is also unfortunate about Josh. Again, a nice friendly voice and if he would learn to play the guitar and get some good ole boy crying in your beer songs, he just might be a hit.

Josh is a good looking guy you know....

+ Reply to Thread