+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are the remainder of the shows going to be an hour long?

Are the remainder of the shows going to be an hour long?

I really liked it when the performance shows were 2 hours long. It really gave them enough time to have all of the performances and lengthy judge comments. Is there any information about this subject? Thanks ahead of time!

FORT Fogey
    Personally, I dislike the two-hour episodes. When there were twelve contestants, I understood the neccessity of it, but certainly not now. And the wedseday shows should be kept at thirty minutes.

I agree with Thonolan. The results shows do NOT need to be an hour! It's 35 minutes of filler, 15 minutes of commercials, & 10 minutes recapping & having the loser sing their final song. It only needs to be 1/2 hour.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

ooh! i hope there are no more 2 hour shows until the finale.

i think the performance show should be an hour and the result show.... well, i hate the result show. it's a bunch of crap. but i don't think it should last more than 30 minutes.

I can't stand the long shows either. It was nice for the first finals show so we could really get to know the competitors a little better, but it's really unnecessary now. If they REALLY want to lengthen the shows, do it by letting them since entire songs, not by all those little bios.

JR.
    There's already too much filler in the 1 hour shows, I couldn't sit through 2 hours of that.

Sleeping with George W
    I wish they'd do the results like they do on Nashville Star. One show a week, with each show starting with the eimination of whoever got the fewest votes the week before. It's kind of cold and cruel, but it's over in one minute! (And we don't have to listen to someone sing a song again that we just heard them sing the week before!)

+ Reply to Thread