Poll: Which contestant will be eliminated this week?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will be eliminated this week?

Fade to black

Who will be eliminated this week?

Couldn't help myself. Corey lovers bash away.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

LOL

That is absolutely hilarious...yaaaaaaaaay no more Corey!!!!!

(Cannot express my delight...rock on hazy!)
    *Lacey

Fade to black
    The suspense is building. Will it be Corey #1 or Corey #9? Find out right after this commercial break.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Wow your psychic... You knew just who I was going to vote for.. hehehe

I think I'm "feeling" (Randy moment) Corey #9, personally.
    *Lacey

OMG - ROFLMAO - Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Regular
    If on that off chance Coreys 1 through 9 aren't ousted, then I hope it's Carmen who goes.

FORT Newbie
    hEY!!!!i guess you gotta good way of showing the fans of american idol how some of the fans are so ignorant and closed-minded....you don't know the actually truth...you don't know how the whole situation went down....all you know is something an article says...how bout waiting till you hear it from Corey Clark or his sister, then you should pass judgment!!!!!!don't try to manipulate other Corey Clark fans with trying to make him look like a bad guy!!!!!you don't know him and you don't really know what happened, you just know a little hint of what happened....so congratulations hazyshadeof of being living proof of ignorance in American!!!!!!
    James Strachan

jimbo, flaming other members of this board is not a good way to get your point across.

hazy was simply making a joke, and if you'll look around you'll find that a lot of people use humor on this board to express themselves.

this is a friendly place, and we do not appreciate being called ignorant and closed minded. we voice our opinions on the contestants on reality shows, not the other members on this board. and just because someone does not share your views, you have no right to talk down to them.

if you want to do that, go to some other board where it is acceptable, and do it there.

FORT Fan
    There will be two celebrity judges this week: Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge, and FBI Director Robert Mueller, who will do instant background checks on all the remaining contestants.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast