View Poll Results: Which contestant will be eliminated this week?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Corey Clark

6 27.27%
  • Corey Clark

0 0%
  • Corey Clark

2 9.09%
  • Corey Clark

2 9.09%
  • Corey Clark

1 4.55%
  • Corey Clark

2 9.09%
  • Corey Clark

0 0%
  • Corey Clark

1 4.55%
  • Corey Clark

8 36.36%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will be eliminated this week?

Originally posted by refugee
    There will be two celebrity judges this week: Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge, and FBI Director Robert Mueller, who will do instant background checks on all the remaining contestants.
    Good one!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

FORT Newbie
    Well I am sorry, i just don't find it amusing....and like you said we can all voice our opinion, and that is what i did....i didn't appreciate what he did......it may be funny to him, but maybe he/she does not realize that it hurts other people, such as corey fans(including me)...i am sorry for the rude comments though and i hope hazyshadeof and all the american idol fans that write on this website can forgive me....thanks and god bless
    James Strachan

Originally posted by jimbo31
    Well I am sorry, i just don't find it amusing....and like you said we can all voice our opinion, and that is what i did....i didn't appreciate what he did......it may be funny to him, but maybe he/she does not realize that it hurts other people, such as corey fans(including me)...
    That's amazing. Cory is the one that caused the hurt according to the court documents and by continuing in the competition and 'lying' his way into the hearts or minds of his now Idol fans.

Also, it seems there might be a pattern of symmetry emerging therefore it must be a guys turn to be ousted. Cory certainly *sounds* like a good candidate to those who aren't fallen prey to any reality distorting effects of his appearance or charisma. All he's got going for him are stereotypical tween-swooning looks and his "upper register" (*cough*JLO*cough*) which is a polite way of saying he'll need help in the studio and won't make any career based on his live vocals.

Fade to black
    Hey jimbo, if you read the Smoking Gun thread, you'll find I was actually one of the people standing up for Corey's right to have a trial before being proclaimed guilty - but since American Idol has booted him off the show, I thought in light of these difficult times a little bit of humor would be nice. I apologize if I offended you, but it is merely humor. I'd do the same if it was any other contestant.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I was about to post that Hazy.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Corey IS gone though, right? That wasn't just some evil April Fool's Joke?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Oh Miss F, don't even utter such things
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Fade to black
    Oh, wouldn't that be evil though?
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Newbie
    If Corey is gone, how come they haven't posted any news on the official American Idol website????and if he is gone, how come when i watched Access Hollywood last night they only said that Corey was due for a trial on April 15th?they said nothing about him being kicked off and this was a Monday episode so they should have known that he was....i don't think Corey is kicked off, at least i hope he isn't!!!!!!!
    James Strachan

FOX is supposed to be making an official announcement about the Corey Clark situation sometime this afternoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast