+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking Gun nails Corey Clark

maybe his sister got pregnant at a young age and Corey just lost his cool.....if my sister got pregnant or something to that extent i would be furious too...
    Um, really? How sweet.

In any case, if it was serious enough to warrant an assault charge and he's going to court for it, somehow I don't think this is a typical family squabble.

Journalists didn't blow it out of proportion. Smokinggun cited court documents, not some Entertainment Tonight piece.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fan
    I bet it's just blown out of proportion. And yes that was his sister with him at the audition. They seemed fine to me.

Go to AI's official Corey board. Someone , who claims to be Corey's cousin, posted "the truth" about the entire incident.

Oh well! If they claimed to be Corey's cousin, I bet they are. :rolleyes

Sorry, I'd rather believe a genuine court document.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fan
    Here's the post on Corey's board at Bolt

I'm Coreys cousin. Firstly he did not beat his sister, ever. He slapped her for cussing and saying she wished everyone in the house would die. His dad just had throat surgery and his mom just got her own store in tennessee, so corey went home to topeka to help out. He was trying to keep her from running away. We had an uncle that ran away who was 18, and he was ******ed. so you can understand the urgency of not letting her leave. When the police arrived, and they were only called because corey had called the neighbor a stupid bit*h and her pride got hurt. They were going to take his little sister to juvenile hall for a period of 3 days without letting her parents know first, and corey wouldn't let them take her, so they BEAT his a$$. He was messed up, and they tried to allow his 20 year old sister who was intoxicated drive alysha to the 20 year old sisters house. OFFICERS OF THE LAW TRIED TO HAVE HIS LITTLE SISTER RIDE IN THE CAR WITH HIS INTOXICATED SISTER, AND THEY KNEW IT! AND SAID THAT SHE SHOULD BE ALLRIGHT LONG ENOUGH TO DRIVE HER HOME! THAT'S A BIG NO NO! COREY HAS NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW BEFORE THAT, EVER. AND I COMMEND HIM ON PROTECTING HIS LITTLE SISTER. EVEN WHEN THE JUDGE READ THE REPORT, HE STATED THAT THE OFFICERS REPORT LOOKED RIDICULOUS AND THAT IT LOOKED LIKE AN OLDER BROTHER TRYING TO take care of his little sister. Corey has a pending lawsuit against the TOPEKA POLICE DEPARTMENT for police brutality and endangerment of a childs life. As far as the bounced checks are concerned, i mean who in america hasn't ever had a bounced check before. He let his parents use two checks for chrismas so that the babies could have something, including the alleged sister they say he beat, and the parents were supposed to return the money, but the my uncle had throat surgery to save his life, which really set them back, and they were unable to put the money in the account. but corey lived in L.A. at that time, and never received any notices or anything. so there you have, right from inside the family. NOW GO, SPREAD THE TRUTH!

Hmmmm... Do you think they'll say anything about it on the show tomorrow?

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar

Put on your reality [TV] glasses

Listen, I detest Corey's singing as much as anybody, but come on, you guys are blowing this way out of proportion. What big brother hasn't loudly feuded with his sisters at some point or another. There's nothing in the above article that proves that he either struck her or hurt her. Just a lot of yelling, someone calling the police, and a kid who was indignant that he was being arrested for something he probably thought wasn't warranted. These police officers were obviously so pissed off at the kid 's reaction that, instead of trying to diffuse a sibling domestic dispute like they normally would in 99% of the cases (charging him with nothing), they charge him with every possible violation they can muster, including battery on his sibling. Even though I don't like Corey, I can't help but think the sibling battery charges are, at best, biased and exaggerated. I have plenty of things I don't like him for, and I don't need to be spoonfed this so-called "journalism" used to sensationalistically sell papers and news programs.

And, no I don't think Trenyce or Frenchie should or should have been booted, though I do think it's a crime that there are people who want to see Frenchie naked Yes, I know she's beautiful, but just not naked, ok?

IMHO It would show great character on Corey's part if knowing he had this over his head if he voluntarily removed himself from the competion. Granted he hasn't been convicted of anything yet but even the perception of assulting your sister, or anyone for that matter, is not conducive to being an American Idol.

If he were to step down on his own accord, he would show that he respects the goals of the show and maybe win over a few fans.
    You never know what you need until you don't have it

Fade to black
    I'm not a Corey fan, but I do believe that this matter is for our justice system to handle. He hasn't been convicted of a crime, but all of you are treating him as if he is already guilty, going on "charges" and not "convictions"

This isn't how our justice system works, and it's one of the flaws with our media.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I can't believe there are people defending Corey. He was arrested for assaulting his 15 year old sister. Enough said.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

It seems to me that this years finalists have many problems,funny how this all comes out once they're headed near the end....

+ Reply to Thread