+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking Gun nails Corey Clark

FORT Fan
    Nobody's perfect. I think she was with him at the Nashville auditions. Haven't we all been guilty of hitting our siblings at one time or another? It's no big deal.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Unfortunately if he gets voted out during competition we'll probably just hear a bunch of conspiracy theories on how the producers manipulated the vote.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'd love to see him booted off the old-fashioned way too....I can't wait until tomorrow night to see if any of this comes out (I doubt it).

Wow, it seems like it's something every week, doesn't it?

Nobody's perfect. I think she was with him at the Nashville auditions. Haven't we all been guilty of hitting our siblings at one time or another? It's no big deal.
    The cops have never been called around anyone I know and no one I know has ever pressed charges.

That to me would indicate that yes, it is serious.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I would also like to see him go the normal way - being voted off -and after this im sure thats what he'll be doing quite soon
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Corey shouldn't have even made it this far, there were at least 40 other contestants in the past weeks who were better-it was just the luck of the draw...

Also, there has been clear evidence that Corey is not a wholesome human being:
    a) his retorts to Simon "nice to see you changed your shirt" What? This could only be said by a little punk.
    b) his shady demeanor-if you don't look, talk, and act like a nice guy, you're not one.
    c) his general disrespect for the judges and judging
    d) his insistence on partying early on was indicative that he has no self-control.

I didn't need to know he touched his sister to know he's a little punk.

But, on the other hand, something has to be said for having a saving grace, and if he worked really hard, his voice and style could be interesting-obviously some people see potential in him.

And lastly, what's better? Someone who's never made a mistake in their life is squeaky clean and has never had to learn about life's ways, or someone who has made a few mistakes and has come to the other side and has something to offer about learning and improving and being a better person?

Hmmmm, something to think about....

Originally posted by JDfan
    It's no big deal???

There's a big difference between getting into a fight with a sibling and assault, IMHO.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by firegirl
    I just think it shouldn't be a double standard,, if Frenchie had to go for, non idol behavior, then they should all go!
    I agree, except that it's way too late to get rid of Trenyce or Corey. With Frenchie, it was done fairly discreetly, and before the final twelve was chosen. But there's no way to get rid of these other two- not without making a mess of the show's format.

FORT Newbie
    Wow, I have a little sister!!!! We always got into fights when she would punch me and i would punch her.....but afterwards we resolved it.....obviously some of yall don' t know how annoying a little brother or sister can be....in Corey's case, his sister is 15.....how do you know what exactly happened?????you know journalists always make the story bigger than it really is....maybe his sister got pregnant at a young age and Corey just lost his cool.....if my sister got pregnant or something to that extent i would be furious too...but i bet Corey and his sister have resolved their problems, because if you didn't notice, in the first episode of the finalists, they should his sister and the rest of Corey's family....so please don't be so quick to pass judgement on somebody you really don't know and an incident you have no clue about.....Just give him a chance!!!!!!!!
    James Strachan

FORT Newbie
    Correction*SHOWED his sister and the rest of Corey's family....
    James Strachan

+ Reply to Thread