+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who the judges think could win...

I think it's unfortunate that people have already decided once and for all for whom they will vote. I guess I'm as guilty as the next... I adore Ruben and Clay and Josh and Kim L. (since last week). I vote for Clay and Josh. My sister votes for Clay and Rickey (she feels he is in the most risk and she really likes him) right now. I'm sure as the show moves further she will put in her Ruben votes because she is jonesing for him.
    I got more of a sense last season that people voted based on performance merit... not cultish fan-following. I hope the Clay back-lash isn't too bad because he really is a stunning performer... If he's smart, and he appears to be, he will not jeopardize his popularity by another starry, soulful ballad... at least not right away, and at least not without more gusto and vocal dynamo.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by fluff
    Yes Chaim, I noticed it and it annoys me.

I don't know what he hears when he listens to her, but he's always very supportive.

I think Trenyce and Kim C have justified Paula and Randy's selections through their perfromances.
    I don't personally think Carmen has.
    I prefer Carmen over Kimberly C. and Trenyce by a wide margin. In fact, I think it's time for Trencye to go away (and my opinion has nothing to do with the shoplifting thing.)

Originally posted by Thonolan
    I prefer Carmen over Kimberly C. and Trenyce by a wide margin. In fact, I think it's time for Trencye to go away (and my opinion has nothing to do with the shoplifting thing.)

Do you prefer her because of her singing voice or because of her attitude? Attitude wise, I agree that Carmen is a lot better than those 2 but as for talent...go Treynce and Kim C
    *Lacey

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by caliqueen16
    Do you prefer her because of her singing voice or because of her attitude? Attitude wise, I agree that Carmen is a lot better than those 2 but as for talent...go Treynce and Kim C

I'm basing my opinion on vocal talent. Carmen has a better voice and more range than Trenyce and Kim C.

*cough. more RANGE?
    wow lol
    (BTW Welcome fellow newbie
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

Fade to black
    Ummm yea. Wow.

I love Carmen - she's a sweetie, but she needs more seasoning (and not in the form of paprika).
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345