+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who the judges think could win...

FORT Fan
    has anyone noticed how biased simon is whith Carmen..he used to rip her, now he refuses to say anything but nice things..funny how his opinion changed now that his rep is at stake since he chose ehr as wildcard.

Yes Chaim, I noticed it and it annoys me.

I don't know what he hears when he listens to her, but he's always very supportive.

I think Trenyce and Kim C have justified Paula and Randy's selections through their perfromances.
    I don't personally think Carmen has.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    I think Ruben has a fairly good shot at beating Clay. Personally, I'm still rooting for Rickey, and would like to see Ruben and Clay take the next two spots.

Palindrome14> I agree with you. Both Ruben and Clay will probably sign record deals whether they make it or not.

Im worried more about my faves getting kicked to the curb for selfish reasons...I want to see them perform as long as possible,so instead of the excruciating Carmen and Julia, I could have been watching Charles or Chip this week and in the following weeks :*(
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

Originally posted by fluff
    I know this will be unpopular, but I think the Clay adoration is getting totally out of hand.
    Agreed. I do like clay but it is getting to be a tad bit overdrawn. I do think he has a lot of talent, but i do think he is starting to get repetive, he is starting to sound the same to me each time i hear him, but thats just me

Yes, but you never know what he could do next time. I agree, he needs to do a more up-tempo song to show he has variety. Ballads are his thing. But if he proves that he can do faster songs, I think he can stay in this thing.
    Some say the world will end in fire;
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To know that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.
    -Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Originally posted by fluff
    I think Trenyce and Kim C have justified Paula and Randy's selections through their perfromances.
    I don't personally think Carmen has.

I'm not huge on Kim C, but I definitely think she deserves her top 12 spot and brings something to the show that would be otherwise missing (even if it's just the annoyance factor for some people). Ditto for Trenyce, except I really like her alot.

But if Carmen were to get booted off I wouldn't miss her performances. In fact, I feel like they just kinda waste time in the competition. "So what?" as Simon would say.

That said, I definitely want Corey to go this week.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Actually, the release date of Justin's CD is now after Kelly's...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really? I thought it was April 1st and Kelly's was April 15? What did they change it to?

I didn't watch the show with as much of a keen eye as I have this season... I sort of watched it to make fun of the contestants. That is, until my sister, almost LITERALLY went into labor because she accidentally voted for the wrong person. Caitlin was born a week or so after the show concluded, but still...
    Simon and everyone else liked Tamyra, obviously, and was pulling for her. But I think the judges, especially, Simon were happy when Kelly won... Justin had the charisma, the charm, the look and all that... and could hold his own, but he didn't have quite the voice. Simon knew that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast