+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who the judges think could win...

FORT Fanatic
    I don't blame Simon for throwing negative feedback for Clay to change the outcome of the show and add at least a tweak of competition, seriously. Frenchie and Clay? I think that'd be tough and exciting, both personifying amazing talent over image.

FOX booting Frenchie might be one of the most regretful choices ever from a television company. Argh, AI2 would be twice as fun to watch if she was around...

My predictions for the remaining finalists to possibly win:
    #1: Clay
    #2: Ruben
    #3: Josh
    #4: Trenyce
    #5: Kimberley L.
    #6: Rickey
    #7: Carmen
    #8: Kimberly C.
    #9: Corey

Beautiful, Beautiful Boy! Azure's Avatar
    Originally posted by AI Critic
    I don't blame Simon for throwing negative feedback for Clay to change the outcome of the show and add at least a tweak of competition
    I also think that is what Simon is trying to do, but I certainly don't think it's fair.
    Sail-on Silver Boy! Your time has come to shine!

I know this will be unpopular, but I think the Clay adoration is getting totally out of hand.
    "That's Numberwang!"

And Paula won't name names--shocker!--but she has "five or six" favorites.
    Yet again, Paula, belabors the "niceness" and proves she has absolutely nothing useful to say.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Fluff.
    I agree. It's a bit much.
    I think Ruben is going to win.
    I wouldn't mind any of them winning right now EXCEPT
    Corey - Carmen --
    Those are the only 2 I don't think will make it. The rest I don't know.
    I like Trenyce more than Clay. Now anyway.
    Ruben #1
    Trenyce#2
    Clay #3
    my final 3.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I hope Ruben is going to win, but I can't see it.

Clay's cheering section is certainly the most vocal here.
    "That's Numberwang!"

See, I'm pulling for Clay because he has that certain je-ne-sais-quoi and a terrific voice. I love watching him perform... However, I don't think Simon is a big fan. I know he probably puts Clay in the top three, but I also think Simon would prefer to sign Ruben. I really like both Clay and Ruben, wouldn't be heart-broken if either of them won. Kim L. and Trenyce and Josh follow Clay and Ruben in my mind. I think Simon is trying to manipulate audience members and viewers AGAINST Clay. I also must add that Cay seems to take Simon's critiques very seriously-- perhaps Simon is trying to egg him into a better performance. It seems Clay responds a bit better to constructive criticism than "You're the one they have to beat."
    Ruben and Clay. How would they manage the top two duets? I like most of the kids and am enjoying the show.

I think Simon was bored with Clay's performance last week and I can see why.
    I do think Clay has a great voice, but his song last week was very similar in feel to "Somewhere Out There" from the week before.

I think Simon might have viewed the Country Rock theme as something of a test for the finalists, but Clay and Rickey in particular just sang the type of thing they usually sing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

And while Clay is my favourite and I think he'll win.. I do think that all the Clay love will backfire on him and the smallest little miscues from him will look huge. He'll have unbelievably high standards to keep meeting, he AND Ruben, unlike most of the contestants.

People expect great things from those two and should they have a bad night, it could really hurt them.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Did the judges predict a particalur person to win last season?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast