+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 88 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 7 *~*Spoilers*~*

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

American Idol Season 7 *~*Spoilers*~*

It may seem a little early to start this thread but its just a matter of time before little tidbits of info start leaking out here and there....Last year Hollywood rounds took place in November so we should start hearing little rumbles of who are appearing in front of Randy, Paula and Simon and who are going on....

I had read earlier that Fantasia's brother had made it past the 1st round of auditions but I haven't seen anything that has told me if he's made it further. Same in regard to Bailey Brown (girl from last year in the trio with Antonella and her friend who forgot the words during Hollywood rounds). I heard Bailey had auditioned again but don't know how far she made it.

I've already seen one article that mentions someone that will be appearing in front of the 3 judges....

Link Here

Larionov talks to WXYZ about winery business, daughters' singing aspriations
    Posted by George James Malik October 06, 2007 08:22AM

WXYZ's Tom Leyden spoke to Former Detroit Red Wing Igor Larinov on Friday as Larionov's in town to promote his wine business, and Larionov discussed his "Triple Overtime" brand, which includes both the story of his game-clinching goal from the 02 Stanley Cup Finals as well as, according to Larinov, excellent stuff inside the bottle;

Larionov also said that his daughters were auditioning for American Idol on Friday, and had made the third round of auditions (i.e. the "in front of the on-TV judges) round.
    His daughters names are Alyonka and Diana Larionov. I found a YouTube video of them that you can hear their voices. They are singing "Ava Maria".

YouTube Name: Tribute to Soviet Hockey
    by: CoachWalt
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Re: American Idol Season 7 *~*Spoilers*~*

Link Here

Dolly Parton Can't Be Mean To "American Idols"

Los Angeles, CA (CNS) - Dolly Parton is no Simon Cowell. Or even Paula Abdul.

The iconic country music star has turned down an opportunity to be a judge on the new season of "American Idol" because she is too nice.

The "I Will Always Love You" singer will still be at a taping of a special show. Instead of sitting at the judge's desk, with Cowell, Abdul and Randy Jackson, Parton will help the budding stars prepare backstage.

During the show, contestants will sing Dolly Parton songs.

I think it was razorbacker who posted awhile back about the Brittenum twins auditioned again.....its been posted on the net that they made it through the first round.

Terrell sung Freddy Jackson's "You Are My Lady" and Derrell performing Luther Vandross' "Until You Come Back to Me."

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2602173;
    I think it was razorbacker who posted awhile back about the Brittenum twins auditioned again.....its been posted on the net that they made it through the first round.

Terrell sung Freddy Jackson's "You Are My Lady" and Derrell performing Luther Vandross' "Until You Come Back to Me."
    It was me, I also mentioned Fantasias brother & got my hand slapped for it, but that's OK. I'd just like to be the first one to say that American Idol DOES NOT NEED another Barrino. The terrible twins.. maybe the judges just put them through so that they could squash them at the threshold once again.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2602187;
    It was me, I also mentioned Fantasias brother & got my hand slapped for it, but that's OK. I'd just like to be the first one to say that American Idol DOES NOT NEED another Barrino. The terrible twins.. maybe the judges just put them through so that they could squash them at the threshold once again.
    Glad to see somebody else doesn't get Fantasia!

I could definitely live without the Brittenum twins and their prima donna antics and their disregard for the law and others.

I saw something on the TV Guide Channel that showed that little cowboy guy, Garet Johnson (the one who sings to turkeys, and made it to the Hollywood rounds on AI5). It appears he did not make the first round.

FORT Fan

Bailey Brown won't return this year as she's signed w/ Universal South. So her, Sarah Burgess, Antonella, Sundance, and Sabrina apparently already have deals whereas only Jordin and Blake officially do as of yet. Judges, you messed up AI6.

MySpace.com - Baylie Brown - 17 - Female - Texas - www.myspace.com/missbaylie

I don't really care who gets through as long as this season is better than last years. AI really needs to step up its game because last years talent was bad. Where's Jordin Sparks? I could do without that Country crap too. I'm hoping for something new and fresh... someone that has some staying power. Jordin Sparks will be another flash in the pan. Last year they managed to pass on some of the better people and put people like Antonella and Sanjaya through. I really don't need to say anymore, because the attendance for the tour pretty much told the tale.

FORT Newbie

I agree with Buckeye. I'm over those Brittenum Twins. They were so obnoxious last year, I don't think I want to see them again.

I've read that AI is going to focus more on the contestants again this year, so I have a feeling it's going to be good this year...obviously the talent is important though!

Omaha:

Video

The final stop....Atlanta

Video

Video 2

Video 3

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2606541;
    I don't really care who gets through as long as this season is better than last years. AI really needs to step up its game because last years talent was bad. Where's Jordin Sparks? I could do without that Country crap too. I'm hoping for something new and fresh... someone that has some staying power. Jordin Sparks will be another flash in the pan. Last year they managed to pass on some of the better people and put people like Antonella and Sanjaya through. I really don't need to say anymore, because the attendance for the tour pretty much told the tale.
    You said it, Bobo. Hopefully the producers realized the error of their ways with AI6. I think they were set on having a female winner, preferably one of color. So, IMO, they probably bypassed a lot of male talent to stack the deck. I have a hard time believe that out of the tens of thousands of men who auditioned, we ended up with the cream of the crop (with very few exceptions). The producers should review their notes from AI5 and give us another good year like that one. The only agenda they should have is to end up with 24 people with talent and some charisma.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 88 123456789101151 ... LastLast