+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: National Enquirer: Trenyce was arrested for shoplifting

I can't see her being bottom three this week either.
    The shop-lifting story, combined with the EW story stating she is a bit of a "diva" might have a bit pf an effect, but I imagine she will be safelyt through again this week unless she is really terrible.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Trenyce vs. Frenchie

It is my belief that the reason Frenchie was ousted from AI and Trenyce wasn't, had nothing to do with legalities.

Frenchie had a lot of talent, but was very overweight. FOX does not want their AI image tarnished by someone that heavy. When the news got out about Frenchie, it was an easy 'out' for FOX.

Ultimately, it will cost Ruben the title too.

Sorry if this is a bit off the thread, but to me it all factors in.

bringing this out could be for the better you never know look at monica lewinsky she is famous and got money for doing that um um so maybe people would be like damn trenyce is gangsta or something like that who knows but she is still my girl
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

FORT Fogey

Re: Trenyce vs. Frenchie

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    It is my belief that the reason Frenchie was ousted from AI and Trenyce wasn't, had nothing to do with legalities.

Frenchie had a lot of talent, but was very overweight. FOX does not want their AI image tarnished by someone that heavy. When the news got out about Frenchie, it was an easy 'out' for FOX.

Ultimately, it will cost Ruben the title too.

Sorry if this is a bit off the thread, but to me it all factors in.

I agree with most of this, but due to the double standard that exists in the entertainment industry, I don't think Ruben's chances will be hurt by his weight.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I was going to say that exact same thing Thonolan.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

StillDancing

skeletons

Everyone has skeletons in their closets and whether you choose to risk them being exposed by later events you enter into in your life, they are always embarrassing. When Trenyce signed on for this experience, she must have been aware, considering what happened to other reality contestants, that the possibility of her past coming back to haunt her was high. My opinion is that the performance we saw from her last week was caused by the embarrassment of knowing we were all going to find out about her mistake.

It is my hope that all Idol fans are the type who believe in second chances and believe that people can change. I consider her even more of a success story for learning from her mistake and forging ahead to accomplish her goals and dreams. Votes should be based on performance. For me, that means all performances to date, not just one. She has been in my top 3 so far and I will continue to vote for her based on what she does each Tuesday, not what she did in 1999. This coming Tuesday, I'd love to see her step on stage and blow us away with an outstanding performance!

Don't Worry It's Just Me! falloutbey's Avatar
    Same here, StillDancing, same here!

FORT Regular
    Trenyce's past indiscretions won't alter my support of her...if she does a great job like she did the week before with the Whitney song ("If I Don't Have You), then she'll get my vote. Along the same lines, Corey Clark can be the second-coming of Mother Teresa, and he still wouldn't get my vote because week after week I don't feel he's as vocally talented as most of the others.

I'm not realy a fan of Trenyce, but this revelation certainly wouldn't make me like her any less
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345