View Poll Results: Who would win or become a finalist?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christina Aguilera

11 36.67%
  • Anastasia

1 3.33%
  • Ashanti

0 0%
  • Michelle Branch

1 3.33%
  • Vanessa Carlton

2 6.67%
  • J-Lo

0 0%
  • Norah Jones

0 0%
  • Alicia Keys

4 13.33%
  • Avril Lavigne

1 3.33%
  • John Mayer

1 3.33%
  • Mandy Moore

3 10.00%
  • Pink

0 0%
  • Britney Spears

1 3.33%
  • Gwen Stefani

1 3.33%
  • Justin Timberlake

2 6.67%
  • Usher

2 6.67%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If the stars vyed to be the next AI (w/ poll).

FORT Fanatic

If the stars vyed to be the next AI (w/ poll).

Which of these already aspiring artists would win, or make it as a finalist on American Idol? Throw in opinions on who the judges would've loved, who has merely the look instead of the talent, which theme would fit which artist, or who would surely have been eliminated or stayed awhile throughout.

Among these stars, I think Justin Timberlake would win. He has that high crooner voice, an energetic performance vibe, and the sensational image.

Also add who I missed or who deserves to be included if you have one.

FORT Fan
    I had to go with Christina Aguilera. She is extremely talented in commanding a stage and her voice is to die for. She was classicaly trained for about a million and a half years before she became famous. She can command any song. While I do think that she is currently very skanky looking, I don't think that she would have dressed quite like that for competition. Nobody else up there has the voice to even compete with her.

Christina would do well on the show, but I'll bet Anastacia would really blow people away too. Maybe Alicia Keys or Pink, too.

But Norah Jones, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, Avril Lavigne, and John Mayer are not suited to AI, IMHO- they rely more on songwriting and other talents, not just singing and image.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Fan
    Some of those artists are over 24!

From artists that are under 24, I'd pick CHristina, Alicia, Pink , and Usher to do well.

This is nice. I get to think about them without their hype and marketing package. And when u think about it, Britney sucks without it!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Christina,,, because she has the voices. God those were tough choices! I personally think that they are all pretty obnoxious! I might have voted for Anastasia if I knew who she was!

Anastacia has an awesome voice- she's really popular in Europe and Asia for some reason. The first time I saw her perform was actually on Indian MTV, and I was like- WOW! WHY ISN'T THIS AMERICAN SINGER A STAR OVER HERE???
    She's the blond singer in the Dr Pepper commercial in a bowling alley with Cyndi Lauper. If you can download her song "Paid My Dues" you should. She's totally in the pop music genre, but has a great voice.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Newbie
    id really have to side with christina aguilera. i mean, even though shes changed over the years from innocent to, well, "dirty'' shes still got a a stronge, and great voice.

I voted Alicia Keys, b/c I think she'll really make an impact on the judges. She has a good voice too, and she looks good imo.

Ashanti, Michelle Branch, Justin T. would be my next picks.

Then again, maybe I should have voted Ashanti. She's one talented singer.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I actually voted for Usher. I think he's got everything: a mellifluous voice, a charming stage presence, devastating dance moves, and he's hella cute besides!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fan
    I like Michelle Branch but I dont think she would fare too well. She needs her guitar and they dont allow any musicial instruments on AI . Andnot only that, her voice isn't that strong. Have you heard her sing on the Latin VMAs last year? Simon would've been so nasty!

+ Reply to Thread