+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Themes and "Celebrity Judges"

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Dahoney, "Boogie Oogie Oogie" would be perfect for Julia!

I love "Last Dance" or whatever by DOnna Summer... I cringed when Ryan Starr butchered it.. don't know who in the final 10 I could picture singing it though... maybe no one
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

maybe Kimberly C?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Actually, Gizmo, I kinda thought about "Last Dance"...maybe...for...Carmen?

Would love to hear one of the guys try to sing "You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)"...

Sleeping with George W
    I still say Josh should do Disco Duck.

And yes, someone HAS to sing Don't Leave Me This Way.

Clay-- "Love is in the Air" (John Paul Young) Ever since "Strictly Ballroom," this song just gives me a gooshy happy feeling every time I hear it, which is exactly the effect his singing has on me anyway.

Ruben-- "Brick House" (The Commodores) I do believe Mr. Studdard could out-Lionel the great Lionel!

Trenyce-- "I'm Comin' Out" (Miss Ross, of course!) although, quite frankly, the girl could sing "Disco Duck" and I'd still love it.

Rickey-- "Boogie Wonderland" (Earth, Wind & Fire/The Emotions) I just hear this with his voice. Don't know why.

Carmen-- "Macarthur Park" (Donna Summer)-- the Vibrato Queen strikes again! (O-h-h-h-h no-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!!!!) "Ring My Bell" (Anita Ward) would be fun, too (Ri-i-i-i-i-i-i-ing my be-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-l-l-l-l-l-l...) or...omg...."I feel lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ove! I feel lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ve!" ::runs away from all the bleating::

Kim C.-- "(Push, Push) In the Bush" (Musique) seems to fit with her "image." Heh.

Kim L.-- "Bad Girls" (Donna Summer). Talkin' 'bout ba-ad girls (beep beep). Hope the girl can dance.

Josh-- Here ya go, John....a country-western "SuperFreak!" (Rick James) (She's uh varry freeeeky guuurl....the kaahnd ya don't tayke home tew mamaaaaa)

Corey-- "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" (Rod Stewart), although anything by The Village People would be much, much funnier.

Julia-- "Kung Fu Fighting" (Carl Douglas) (Makes about as much sense as any of her other song choices)....ok, seriously...."Never Can Say Goodbye" (Gloria Gaynor) might work with her lower register...or she could go for the Irene Cara superset with "Fame!"

OMG freisss, i almost peed my pants laughing at your post you are hilarious!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Someone HAS to sing "Dancing Queen" Please, please, please!

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
    See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Dancing Queen

Sorry, got carried away.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oooh, oooh. And don't forget we need a little sunshine.

Do a little dance.
    Make a little love.
    Get down tonight!

Okay, I was only a small kid in the 70's, really!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Cynamin!
    Glad you decided to join us.
    Make yourself at home.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

+ Reply to Thread