+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ****PLEASE READ: Our Policies Here****

****PLEASE READ: Announcement****

We have kind of a long-standing tradition here, that I think has gotten lost in this forum. Some people like spoilers, some people don't. And since this show airs at different times, we need to be sensitive to that.

Please, after you're done watching the show, keep anything that might be "spoiler" information in the post-show discussion thread, which is clearly marked as containing spoilers.

A spoiler is something that effects the outcome of the show - who was in the bottom 3, who was eliminated, etc. If you want to critique Simon's comments, or whatever, you can do that in other threads, just make sure you don't mistakenly give anything away.

Thank you for observing this rule.

John, Admin - Fans of Reality TV

Further,
    when you signed up to participate in this message board, you agreed to the following:

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the Agree button at the end of the page.

By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will behave in a responsible manner. We encourage a friendly atmosphere, and won't tolerate spam, personal attacks, or posts which are disrepectful of our staff. We also strongly encourage keeping posts on-topic, in each of the numerous forums we have. Please act like a responsible adult. We don't have a lot of rules, but we expect you to pay attention to these.

The staff of Fans Of Reality TV have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason, although we have no responsibility to.
    we will not tolerate attacks on any of the members of this board. we understand and agree that contestants in these reality shows have basically put themselves out there for critique and criticism. there will be differing opinions of each of the contestants, but we must agree to disagree. not everyone is going to like the same people, but this is no reason to attack the other person's opinions.

Policy Regarding Starting New Threads - PLEASE READ

We love your input to the FORT, and we love that you're posting here. However we DON'T love new threads being started every time you have a thought. Before you start a new thread please check to make sure there already isn't one on that same topic. Comments regarding contestants GO IN THE THREAD ABOUT THAT CONTESTANT. Do NOT start a new thread!

This is not to discourage you from posting, this is to help make the moderator's job easier and the site a more enjoyable place to visit for everyone.

And if you happen to forget, and wonder where your post went, we've taken the liberty of merging it with the thread that already existed. We didn't delete it.

(oh, and don't feel the need to dig up threads 3 or 4 pages deep - those are fine for starting new ones)

I think the main thing is, some people (especially new people who don't necessarily know better) like to start new threads for every post, when another thread would suffice. If you look at the first 2 pages of threads, and don't see one your post would logically fit in, by all means, start another thread.

But make the title descriptive. I hate hate hate thread titles like "Would you..." or "What do you think?" or "My opinion". It tells me nothing, and I don't know if I'm interested or not.
    Last edited by John; 04-06-2003 at 09:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread